Age of Consent Laws?

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Old55 said:

Bruce, not meaning to call you out or get in your face as it were. My meaning is a man from a western country traveling to Philippines in order to have sex with very young ladies is not right. I respect you points not sure I agree with all but that's OK ? I realize sadly this is a common situation in Philippines nothing I can say or do to change that but it truly ticks me off..... Not you Bruce?

OK, but think it through. What is the alternative for the girl and her family? Remove the income from the foreigners and you damage the family and their ability to survive at their current level or a chance at a higher level. Certainly not a perfect world, but without men chasing women..... the alternative is bleak for many.

One (bad) alternative is welfare. Once thought of a temporary stepping stone of assistance, in reality, people instead of struggling to raise up their level of living, they count on that check and figure out how to live on that check. Children are born onto a check based system and the games and scams grow in efforts to get more than 1 check. Those same children are born into families that do not work, learning no work ethic and thinking that the current daddy Obama and his government OWES them a life.

I have a plan! Simple, but a starting point. 1. Separate those truly interested in children and set them aside (about 100 miles east of the Philippines looks like a nice place for them) 2. Encourage those looking for young women for relationships (as compared to a GRO relationship) to think beyond the moment and to investigate the family situation and to see how to help, if needed, on a level that is manageable to the foreigner, and see where the relationship goes. This is what many already do!

But until there is a better system, foreigners will be viewed as a life line / lottery win for the poor who have an available daughter. Human nature. The fact that the young woman and their families are exploiting human nature... is not that dumb!

Edited by Bruce
My por spl'in.
  • Like 3

Reboot
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Old55 said:

Bruce, not meaning to call you out or get in your face as it were. My meaning is a man from a western country traveling to Philippines in order to have sex with very young ladies is not right. I respect you points not sure I agree with all but that's OK ? I realize sadly this is a common situation in Philippines nothing I can say or do to change that but it truly ticks me off..... Not you Bruce?

I think it's creepy AF and I don't care who my opinion offends.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I think this topic has ran its course so closed. 

• Like 4

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic