Mexican restaurant and bar opening soon

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
On 11/29/2016 at 0:13 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Would you like to elaborate on some of those ways? Point of sale systems, cctv cameras and owners always on site plus it's a very small place so unless they sneak a french fry when I'm not looking I am not too concerned. 

This was the best result from the first page of a Bing search for "ways to steal restaurant".

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Hey Steve said:

a Mexican theme restaurant, ran by an Australian

Sounds familiar. Twenty years or so ago The Mexican Wave was arguably the first real expat bar-restaurant to open here in Beijing. The owner was Australian.

All the very best JGF. I will certainly swing by if I'm in the area. :cheersty:

• Like 4

RBM
Posted
Posted

Hey if a struggling expat with a halo is allowed entry see you in a few weeks, we both love Mexican and very familiar with your area.

Best of British....

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

So when and where :whistling: is the next "get together" ?

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 12/2/2016 at 10:30 AM, RBM said:

Hey if a struggling expat with a halo is allowed entry see you in a few weeks, we both love Mexican and very familiar with your area.

Best of British....

Sure drop in, I will keep an eye out for someone with a halo :smile:

On 12/2/2016 at 10:35 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

So when and where :whistling: is the next "get together" ?

Well I have an idea where it will be but when is a good question. The hands of progess seem to move slow here more so when you have a business partner it feels like but anyway will be up and running soon. Define Soon,lol 

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Deer Mr Bos Man,

Tank you sir por gibing me a job as your shoe shine boy, tricyle driber and securite gard.  I am soo excided to pinally meet you.  Sinceerely yours......Bakla Jakey

Boss Man.JPG 

I hope this is correct regarding your venue Tom.  That main road at the bottom going right, leads towards Cebu City, I think.  Looks like an awesome place to party!  

Edited by Jake
  • Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, Jake said:

I hope this is correct regarding your venue Tom.  That main road at the bottom going right, leads towards Cebu City, I think.

yes correct Jake

Location.jpg location 2.jpg

• Like 3

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

yes correct Jake

The places in the photo seemed familiar. Then I looked at the map you posted. The Kiwi Lodge (which is where I stayed on my way back from Malapascua in 2014) is just up the road. I now know exactly where your restaurant is. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

So, tell us more about this 'business partner'.... His health OK? :hystery: ( Is he wondering about your health at the same time?) :bonk: