What are the reasons to travel to Philippines?

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
On 12/8/2016 at 6:23 PM, Dianne Jamaica said:

What are your impressions about the locals?

In answer to this part of your 2 part question I happen to like the "locals" I've met here personally. 

I have good friendly neighbors and we do socialize. I've been to their parties and celebrations but I am selective on what I eat. Most recently, New Years Eve with neighbors from across the street. We play dominoes, Rummy and Monopoly. We've shared good times at Paradise Island beach. So, yes, my impression of the "locals" that I've met are good. 

Still, NOT a good enough reason to make the Philippines my permanent home. It's NOT the "locals" that I don't like. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Jackdan67
Posted
Posted

Sonjack2847 too right first came here in 2012 with a workmate ...he just like sitting bars for our week of.when you can have this 

FB_IMG_1472022349415.jpg

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum also - just to turn it around a little, why have you come to the Philippines, I would be most interested?

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

Welcome to the forum also - just to turn it around a little, why have you come to the Philippines, I would be most interested?

Nice one mate thumbs-up-homer.png I must be slipping Ron, Why did i not think of that one :89:

• Like 2

Jackdan67
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jackdan67 said:

Mogo51 ..baket...Why a mate wanted someone to sit in a bar with while his girl was at uni ...and jetstar had $180 return tickets from darwin only 4 hours away ...just started comming and traveling from calayan island to davao alot in between over 5 years .met a girl last september she  didnt wont go to Australia has a house in northern samar suited me fine ..love the climate ..in a easy way THE SIMPLE LIFE 

Sorry mogo51 about caps got a 3 month pregnate misses 

• Like 1