Posted
Posted

Looks great, and hope you find your slippers or slipper

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

It is a rare day when someone rings our bell, but the wires are there so why not?

I had to disconnect our bell at the gate as too many disrespectful misbehaved kids would ring it and then run away. They actually broke the top connection in the box from pressing too hard. Vandals! What happened to those shy polite Filipinos that we read about?

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jpbago said:

I had to disconnect our bell at the gate as too many disrespectful misbehaved kids would ring it and then run away. They actually broke the top connection in the box from pressing too hard. Vandals! What happened to those shy polite Filipinos that we read about?

We don't allow those kids in our neighborhood.

However, I do remember my friends and I doing that a few times when we were kids, but only to neighbors who were not nice to us or who we suspected to be witches or mass murderers.

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

We don't allow those kids in our neighborhood.

However, I do remember my friends and I doing that a few times when we were kids, but only to neighbors who were not nice to us or who we suspected to be witches or mass murderers.

So what are you saying?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jpbago said:

So what are you saying?

Oh, whoops, I reread what I wrote and now see how it sounded.  Actually I intended to infer that I was one of those rude kids

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

The main porch area is complete except that I still don't don't have the lights and doorbell next to the door.  The last step today was to put 2 coats of Davies Emulsion clear coat on it.  It is supposed to help keep away mold and mildew, make them easier to keep clean, and adds a nice shine.  These night shots show the colors better.  The color on the walls seemed more orangey / peachy on the color chart, but it reality is more of a creamy tan.

I'm still looking for a grout sealer, or more, for the floor tiles, if anyone has suggestions.

DSCN3093.JPG DSCN3095.JPG

• Like 5

earthdome
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

The main porch area is complete except that I still don't don't have the lights and doorbell next to the door.  The last step today was to put 2 coats of Davies Emulsion clear coat on it.  It is supposed to help keep away mold and mildew, make them easier to keep clean, and adds a nice shine.  These night shots show the colors better.  The color on the walls seemed more orangey / peachy on the color chart, but it reality is more of a creamy tan.

Your project turned out very nice. Add a few potted plants and some chairs and you will have a nice space to relax outside.

• Like 3