Ex-wife and your "new" Filipina wife...

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

So, anyone care sharing the ex-wife or ex-wife's thoughts to do with your " new" Filipina wife?

My guess is most members here have little or no direct contact with their ex wife or husband but if you do how is that working out now that you share life with an amazing Filipino or Filipina?

My wife and I recently participated in an event my ex-wife also attended after not seeing her for ten years. The smug attitude was long gone knowing how happy our life is in comparison to the choices she made later in life.

Her older brother my close friend..... married a very nice Filipina too several years ago.?

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

My ex was so smug when we split running around with her new boyfriend.Since then she has massive debts and has lost her business(which I helped her start with finances.I was getting phone calls from the bank for her as she was so overdrawn in her account.She is the sorry one now.

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Brave Man there! I have not spoken or seen my Ex since she got a Middle Finger over 15 years ago,  getting 11% of my Military pension (Gross) Goes against the grain. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 5

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

My Venezuelan ex stopped by last Sunday to get her mail. She left me this year and is running around with a boyfriend half her age.We were married almost 21 years. I had just finished cooking for me and the kids so I offered and she stayed and ate with us. Then she asked for something to drink and went through several beers. She ended up staying two hours talking by the pool drinking beer and smoking. And that's when I told her I am bringing a Filipina next year. She also left in tears.

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

getting 11% of my Military pension (Gross) Goes against the grain. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

I forgot all about that, my ex got half on pension 9 years ago, FFFFFin COW,

Just goes to show how happy i am now though, money helps alot in life but it aint everything

• Like 2

davewe
Posted
Posted

2 stories:

My ex and I have 2 kids together who were still teens when I married Janet, so there was and still is contact. We had 50-50 custody and for years when it was her turn to pick the kids up, she parked outside, called them and out they came; she never came inside. But 3 days after Janet arrived in the US, suddenly there was the ex at the door to pick up the kids (I was at work). She introduced herself and apparently both the ex and Janet giggled at each other while waiting for the kids to be ready. A month or so later her brother found an excuse to knock on my door so he could check out Janet as well; he'd never been to my house before.

About 6 months ago we went with another Fil-Am couple to a local jazz club. There was the ex and her husband. She dragged the guy out onto the dance floor where they danced practically the whole night; every time he went back to their table pooped, she dragged him out again. It was clear even to my young wife that she was trying to prove something. This time my wife was the one giggling. 

• Like 5

chris49
Posted
Posted

My first wife (of 4), an American woman of my age. We divorced in 1974. She's on my Facebook and recently she spent a few days in ICU. I did extend my greetings, but no contact with my current wife.

Second wife...20 years of marriage with 2 children. Nah, she's a devout Christian, she won't talk to me now. She is capable of some abusive behaviour at times, so I stay clear of her.

Third...an Arabic woman of mixed nationality. She went to the USA and by coincidence my 2nd wife was there visiting...they had a meeting.

Fourth. Gina...no contact with the above but she might see them browsing FB. 

Second wife is a problem. The rest are cordial even if no direct contact.

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

Yes it's really me. I had almost 2 months break due to computer and connectivity issues.

Solved as of now.

• Like 4