Important Late notice but we know where we are.!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Listen people please. This is a very late notice & that is down to me embarrased  man.jpg but we will have a Singles meet today at 1pm At Flip Flops opposite Lee Hypermart in Dumaguete, So if Any of you are Parking your other Halves at Hypermart for some Retail Therapy Pop over and say Hi for Christmas. Just ask for Jack or Kev ( Dave will be around I am Sure :whistling:)

It will only be singles as Couples gets expensive, especially at this time of Year  If you can make it, Come on Down. Maybe one thing we can discuss, is a Couples Meet (Day out even) in the New Year

Jack:smile:

Morning All:cheers:

• Like 5

jpbago
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

It will only be singles

You are fortunate to be allowed to be single for a day. I wouldn't know what to do.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, jpbago said:

You are fortunate to be allowed to be single for a day. I wouldn't know what to do.

Need fast annulment for most. :smile:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, jpbago said:

35 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

It will only be singles

Well for a Start JP you could come and Join us for an hour or two :whistling: Then you could go Shopping without any ear bashing :hystery:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

That was a great "get-together" JP.  Thanks for the invite.  Good to see so many showing up and the free beers were a nice touch.  Too bad that was the last time to get in on the free beer.  Its OK though, I tend to drink to much when there is free beer so sorry if I got a little loud at the end of the afternoon.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

sorry if I got a little loud at the end of the afternoon.

:smile: Absolutely NO problem :thumbsup:

stevewool
Posted
Posted
On 20/12/2016 at 0:27 AM, Jack Peterson said:

Listen people please. This is a very late notice & that is down to me embarrased  man.jpg but we will have a Singles meet today at 1pm At Flip Flops opposite Lee Hypermart in Dumaguete, So if Any of you are Parking your other Halves at Hypermart for some Retail Therapy Pop over and say Hi for Christmas. Just ask for Jack or Kev ( Dave will be around I am Sure :whistling:)

It will only be singles as Couples gets expensive, especially at this time of Year  If you can make it, Come on Down. Maybe one thing we can discuss, is a Couples Meet (Day out even) in the New Year

Jack:smile:

Morning All:cheers:

Save me a chair for later, how much later, who knows 

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

Would have been there but missed reading this in time... better luck next time I suppose :thumbsup:

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Hope you all have a great gathering, wish I could be there. Enjoy your day.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

That was a great "get-together" JP.  Thanks for the invite.  Good to see so many showing up and the free beers were a nice touch.  Too bad that was the last time to get in on the free beer.  Its OK though, I tend to drink to much when there is free beer so sorry if I got a little loud at the end of the afternoon.

Everything was fine until you did a striptease.Free beer or not I`m not sure if management should behave that way haha.

• Like 3