Ben Jordan British expat fraudster. Thief in the Philippines

i am bob
Posted
Posted

All the best, Tom...  Hope you catch the scum...  

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
On 24/01/2017 at 2:08 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Yes and believe me i'm sure some say I'm dumb but It was not just me as i have an American partner so between us we are all stupid but in reality there is more to this so those others who wish to chat about my dumbness and i'm sure there is mant so then send me a PM as its likes this, if you dont know what your talking about then shut the f%^ k up. 

Thank You Brett, it's been a trying time for me and the legal system is warped but revenge, legal satisfaction for the con artists is coming even if it takes the rest of my life as these pricks stuffed my life so badly. 

JGF, very sorry to see what has happened, I now understand the banner under your posts, hope you can soon remove it once justice is done. Gods speed. No you are not Dumb.

My business partner (a Pom) and good friend have been in business for over 10 years and it's all based on trust, we make a few bob and enjoy the fruits of our labour, some years ago he asked me to venture into another business in Thailand with an Englishman and an Aussie, the returns looked promising/exceptional until I asked a few scrupulous questions, no not for me, I warned him to be careful as he didn't know the guy setting this up, he told me I was mad it was sure fire money, long story short he lost around 100K and the Aussie dude lost 200K, for nearly 3 years they have tried to get their money back, no go.

I don't know the circumstances of your predicament JGF and it is none of my/readers business but I am sure you are a diligent man and went into this with eyes wide open, unfortunately it seems there are smarter people around than you and I, take politicians as an example, accountable? 

I am sure I and the followers of this post dearly hope there is a resolution and justice is served. Don't forget karma, miserable lives are led by miserable people.

Cheers, Steve.

• Like 5

• 3 months later...
marine6357
Posted
Posted

I have just read your story and all the follow-ups and I am truly sorry for your experience and wish nothing but good luck in the future. Any update on the status of your situation?

Thank you for sharing and a gain good luck in the future.

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 8/6/2017 at 11:14 PM, marine6357 said:

Any update on the status of your situation?

Lets just say the wheels of justice turn very slowly here but eventually Jordan and his girlfriend will pay the price of being scumbags. 

• Like 3

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Lets just say the wheels of justice turn very slowly here but eventually Jordan and his girlfriend will pay the price of being scumbags. 

Darn, the last few times this thread has popped up I have gotten excited to read he is in custody. Better luck next time I suppose.

• Like 4

• 6 months later...
Mickey
Posted
Posted
On 12/22/2016 at 1:46 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Ben Jordan. British fraudster 

As some are aware my business partner and I bought a bar/restaurant. Fate has it that the owner, Ben Jordan and his girlfriend, Shaarni Ellen Balde did a runner and did not hand over the keys when he received full payment. The reason for this is that he was 5 months behind in rent and the whole thing was a scam to take our money. We find out he was locked out when he said he had closed to set up a business in Palawan. His phone is now disconnected and his girlfriends says wrong number. 

If he is in Palawan he better be looking over his shoulder as I wont stop until he suffers the consequences. We will be filing charges and management of Persimmon are sueing him for unpaid rent. At this stage Persimmon are willing to give us the keys on proof of payment, just waiting on more details but this shows that when some say be careful dealing with Filipinos as it's not just Filipinos it's some expats as well.

Anyone who happens to find his whereabout I would appreciate if you let me know. 

Ben Jordan 4.jpgPB280183.JPGBen Jordan 2.jpgBen Jordan 3.jpg

So did you find him? I am here in Palawan and 

will keep my eyes and ears open !

Gary Wak
Posted
Posted
On 22/12/2016 at 5:30 PM, Gator said:

Just thought of something else that you may not be aware of and my bad if you've already thought of it or did it - when you file the charges (with help of your attorney?) then request that the PNP / NBI notify the BOI. They'll flag his file and, once done, they are not supposed to renew his visa; plus they are also supposed to detain him and  immediately call the PNP to have him taken into custody.  

But I also know the reality of how well the system works there, lol. At the bare minimum the BOI may eventually provide the PNP / NBI with a valid adress for him. 

In addition, request that the NBI updates his file so can't get an exit visa clearance (that's where your attorney might be helpful). 

Any chance you got a photo of him? Can print up some old school "Wanted Dead or Alive" posters, lol.

Seriously, as all us white guys look the same to the locals a photo will be helpful (your attorney might be able to get one from the BOI). 

some us are bit fatter lol .

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted (edited)

On 2/28/2018 at 11:45 AM, Mickey said:

So did you find him? I am here in Palawan and 

will keep my eyes and ears open !

NO, it took something like 6 or 7 months to go through the process of getting an arrest warrant. I think they would be both out of the country by now. Interestingly a few months back I was contacted by a guy who was Ben's investor who put up money for the bar before it opened and also land in Palawan. He lost over 1.6 million that Ben never paid back and we dont know what happened to the land which would have been in Shaarni Ellen Balde name unless the land was never purchased but thats for the guy who loaned them money to figure out.

There are four arrest warrants for them. Total of 280k bail money if arrested.

Here is one copy of an arrest warrant. 

Bens warrant.jpg

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
issue uploading
  • Like 2

Gator
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I think they would be both out of the country by now. 

Sorry to hear it has not been resolved yet. Any way to get info from the BOI on the status of his visa or if he did in fact leave (and his destination)? 

Edited by Gator

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, Gator said:

Sorry to hear it has not been resolved yet. Any way to get info from the BOI on the status of his visa or if he did in fact leave (and his destination)? 

Nope. Privacy bla bla. Unless someone has a good friend in the BI

Police wont follow up but if we find them they will go and arrest them. No resources available in the police department. 

:Policeman: