Ben Jordan British expat fraudster. Thief in the Philippines

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jollygoodfellow said:

Nope. Privacy bla bla. Unless someone has a good friend in the BI

Maybe report him for overstay which I have no doubt he will be, Do they still have that reward system going

• Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Nope. Privacy bla bla. Unless someone has a good friend in the BI

Police wont follow up but if we find them they will go and arrest them. No resources available in the police department. 

:Policeman:

Well logically (I know, I should stop right now LOL), the PNP should have enough resources to at least make 1 phone call to BI and having 1 much less 4 warrants should be plenty reason BI could tell the PNP if he is in country and if he is, where he got his last extension (or add a warrant for overstaying).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

BI could tell the PNP if he is in country

Not necessarily :whistling: as it seems the man was last spotted in Palawan and that is on the escape route (or so I have heard) for people who want to ride the waves to Malaysia without an ECC (or drown or get kidnapped in the attempt).

As a skip tracer in my former life I know how hard it is to find these buggers who do not want to be found.  If it is worth paying the pesos then hiring a Philippine skip tracer may be the way to go.  Here is a link to a googled one so you know what to look for.  

http://www.philippinesprivateinvestigators.com/skip-tracing-services.html

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 3/2/2018 at 11:32 AM, AlwaysRt said:

Well logically (I know, I should stop right now LOL), the PNP should have enough resources to at least make 1 phone call to BI and having 1 much less 4 warrants should be plenty reason BI could tell the PNP if he is in country and if he is, where he got his last extension (or add a warrant for overstaying).

All of this is in the hands of the prosecutors office. As far as I recall they said they would take care of a hold departure order which takes two weeks? but new information certainly suggests nothing was done as his partner who is also on the arrest warrants obtained a UK tourist visa around 3 months after the warrants were issued. For her to get a UK visa most likely means she is going there to visit him.

2018-03-08_230238.jpg

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

So she is going to visit? That would mean she will return. Is there anyway to have her held once she arrives back to Philippines? 

Knowing Jordan is in GB anyway to have the authority's there take action?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
51 minutes ago, Old55 said:

So she is going to visit? That would mean she will return. Is there anyway to have her held once she arrives back to Philippines? 

Knowing Jordan is in GB anyway to have the authority's there take action?

I am looking into what we can do but she might already be back or maybe she never will come back. Who knows.  While he is in the UK there is nothing we can do unless he ever comes back to the Philippines.

• Sad 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

While he is in the UK there is nothing we can do unless he ever comes back to the Philippines.

International Warrant? Seems that the US and Oz get their man:89:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
46 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

International Warrant? Seems that the US and Oz get their man:89:

This was my thought as well Jack.

I'm no law expert especially for England but what about a civil action? In some cases attorneys here in the States will take the case for a portion of the return no cash up front. If they loose the case they don't get anything.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Old55 said:

I'm no law expert especially for England but what about a civil action?

Civil actions will only bring cash, I (and i would think JGF also ) will want blood. Get him back to face a Hard life . Prison (If he went there) in the UK would be like a holiday camp.

JMHO:huh:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
oldutot
Posted
Posted

I hope you get justice my friend.I guess he figured that his time was up on Palawan.

I never realized that Palawan is a large island. It would have been fruitless for a expat chasing that guy on the run

• Like 3