Sad times in Europe again

stevewool
Posted
Posted (edited)

So terrible the news coming from Europe over the last few days, again just one person can do so much damaged and death and just vanish into the night.

Yes its a sad world we all live in with what is happening the world over, but what i cannot understand is when you see a so called normal person being interviewed on tv is peace and love and we must carry on with our daily routines , dont let these people beat us, then you get the other folk saying we welcome you into our country.

Well i am not sure about this, i want a eye for a eye, and to treat these folk like they want to treat us, once found , do what you have to do to get more information from them and then kill them and any associate who was involved.

Yes i know we and they are not all the same , there is good folk out there and it is a small minority who does these things , but again these are known to the security service.

I may not know what i am on about and all i am is part of the public but i am concern for my life and my families life too.

Edited by stevewool
  • Like 4

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Steve

We are not allowed to talk about certain things, I understand your frustration, but there is more to come!

Putin jumped in to help Assad announced a no fly zone over Syria with a few hours notice and the rest of the world stood back

and let it happen! Now we will pay the consequences, just my personal view. JB

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

I will say that each country should look after their own before foreigners.

True Kev But that's what the Pi are saying of late also, so we should think Ahead sometimes EH?:smile:

• Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

True Kev But that's what the Pi are saying of late also, so we should think Ahead sometimes EH?:smile:

Jack, I think most people aren't coming to the Philippines looking for a handout and trying to change the Philippines religion and politics, but yes it's always good to think ahead.

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

I think Mother Nature would say....in order for the human species to survive on my planet, there should be a natural selection process.  Sort of like fishing -- catch and then release back to their homeland................

............ at 30,000 feet.

• Like 2

Kiwi-Alan
Posted
Posted

Would you let a dangerous Pit Bull come and live in your home where you had children without knowing its history, or temperament. .     Germany welcomed these people into their country.   They will pay the price for many years to come.    

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, robert k said:

Jack, I think most people aren't coming to the Philippines looking for a handout and trying to change the Philippines religion and politics, but yes it's always good to think ahead.

I am not saying they are My Friend, what I am saying is that many times the Indigenous are Put/Served before a Foreigner, is this right or Wrong? For me, I will say that as with any country, we Should Put/Look after own own First but it does not suit some when the Boot is on the other Foot. As with Kev's thoughts I do agree but the problem goes Too Deep in Areas I think we are well out of as we are Here and no end of Banter one way or the other will change that. There has been a Totally Foul up and those that have caused or Been a large Party to, know who they are and lets hope they have the guilt complex and bottle to sort it for the Good of all, Europe is supposed to be a United Front But....................:89: Surely they should all take a Slice of the Blame, I mean they all want a slice of the Cake.

Maybe the UK has made the Right Decision after all. An Island is Better Defended rather than this Open Border Situation that clearly has Not worked to well of late.:571c66d400c8c_1(103): WWII taught us this did it not? but lets not get into it too deep it's Christmas

merry christmas (1).jpg  :cheersty:

Jack:whistling:

Morning All:morning1:

• Like 4

Bruce
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, stevewool said:

Yes i know we and they are not all the same , there is good folk out there and it is a small minority who does these things

Sorry, but your statement is not supportable. Not even close. Why? Just look at the average German citizen and their opinions of themselves... circa 1935-1939....

Just average MODERATE Germans... right? The next 10 years will be very troubling as that pendulum of politically correct thinking and speech starts to swing back right past the center mark. :SugarwareZ-004:   

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, robert k said:

Yes I agree with this.