Wast not want not

stevewool
Posted
Posted

My Ems is a great cook she can put her hand to anything and it turns out so good and tasty and i just want more, well thats except to much rice.the only problem i have sometimes is there never seems to be a lot of source in some of the dishes.

I have mentioned on a few occasions this and she does try to remember but what gets my goat is the source that is left in the pan that i could have had.

The amount of source and food that is left in pans that she then washers away, i love to get a lump of bread and roll it around the pans and get every little bit of food that has been made.

I often joke to her about all the food she is wasting it would last me for days if we was in the Phils

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, stevewool said:

I often joke to her about all the food she is wasting it would last me for days if we was in the Phils

I'm the king of leftovers and the brown sauce is perfect with warm pandesal, smothered in butter!

Masarap!  Wait a minute.....we are talking about food, aren't we?  

• Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted

Funny thought? I can't wait to tell someone to clean their plate because there are hungry kids in the _ _ _ .

• Like 2

virginprune
Posted
Posted

Nothing gets wasted in my house, a bit of leftover rice is fried rice or rice soup if leftover sauce and veg etc as well. Introduced my SO to the delights of bubble and squeak on Boxing Day, she really liked it.

• Like 3

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, stevewool said:

My Ems is a great cook she can put her hand to anything and it turns out so good and tasty and i just want more, well thats except to much rice.the only problem i have sometimes is there never seems to be a lot of source in some of the dishes.

I have mentioned on a few occasions this and she does try to remember but what gets my goat is the source that is left in the pan that i could have had.

The amount of source and food that is left in pans that she then washers away, i love to get a lump of bread and roll it around the pans and get every little bit of food that has been made.

Hopefully she will listen, may the source be with you...

• Like 3