Why Bother Yourself With Internet Dating??

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

30 mins later I got a message saying " What's it like to be ignored?" I've not replied lol.

LOCKS.jpg You changed to locks EH? then text her and say "What's it like to be Locked out?"

Oooops.jpg My bad But:571c66d400c8c_1(103): who the Frig needs that sort of behaviour

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Something I came across earlier this Morning and Forgot about it:

"Food for thought"  

Gut instinct.jpg :wink:

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

I'm sure the high divorce rate is down to not setting the rules from day one or being honest with ourselves. For the inexperienced or not so Worldly wise people out there I'm sure the lure of an attractive younger partner clouds the judgment, once the novelty factor clears for some it's too late.

Just how many times do we read the same old story. I've been talking and face timing this girl for two years or in some cases two months and I'm coming over to meet her later in the year. We're getting married after 3 days then moving into the home that I've bought her?

For me maybe it's the way they throw themselves at me, someone I'd rate as a 4 out of 10 on the looks side and definitely slipping down the old age scale to take them too serious. Just last night I've had a guest from my apartment that I'm renting out come onto me. Three texts into asking where my apartment is situated I got the " Are you married question" followed by an only joking comment. Even after explaining I have a partner who is with me and I like she still kept trying her luck. Asking if we could meet up etc. As luck would have it my partner was sitting near me and even without seeing the messages went off on one of her moods. 

It carried on this morning. I'm putting her through a massage therapist course and she decided she never wanted to go this morning. I told her the tutor is expecting her and it's not nice to let people down just because you can't be bothered. Too late she said I've messaged her to say I might not be coming today. I told her that's fine with me and just to let her know I'll be judging her on her actions. She got out of bed showered, dressed and set off without as much as a goodbye. 30 mins later I got a message saying " What's it like to be ignored?" I've not replied lol.

Snowy I have read a few of your posts with interest, from memory you have not been here so long. Wondering if your interpreting the word jealously correctly, meaning  Filipinas tend to be extremely sensitive. Plus they are aware foreigners mostly are in demand, not going into the why's and where's. Point is if your using good old Scottish common logic your situation just not gona change, there are always two sides Snowy,  I have found if any signs of the so called jealously comes up I do not try to argue it, rather ignore it, bit later change subject. By using logic as your posts seem to indicate an argument can...will  occur, even as you have pointed out its obvious this sin never happened end result is....loss of face which should be ovoided at all costs.

For many of us living here a few years, the sensitivity is just second nature and I find an automatic reaction an life goes on. Wish you best with this girl and hope it works out.

• Like 5

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, RBM said:

Snowy I have read a few of your posts with interest, from memory you have not been here so long. Wondering if your interpreting the word jealously correctly, meaning  Filipinas tend to be extremely sensitive. Plus they are aware foreigners mostly are in demand, not going into the why's and where's. Point is if your using good old Scottish common logic your situation just not gona change, there are always two sides Snowy,  I have found if any signs of the so called jealously comes up I do not try to argue it, rather ignore it, bit later change subject. By using logic as your posts seem to indicate an argument can...will  occur, even as you have pointed out its obvious this sin never happened end result is....loss of face which should be ovoided at all costs.

For many of us living here a few years, the sensitivity is just second nature and I find an automatic reaction an life goes on. Wish you best with this girl and hope it works out.

I'm afraid this runs a lot deaper than the sensitive side. When her jealousy spills over to the stage where she verbally abuses someone it's not sensitive especially when there's no grounds for it. 

I've seen too many people hang on in relationships here because they've been burned previously in their home country and can't afford to do it again. I'm too independent to throw my life away hoping they'll change. I know there's great women out there as some of the married couples here have proven. I've not given up hope I'll just keep on going until I meet my match. 

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I am indeed a very very lucky man, and Emma is a lucky lady too.

We was both on the internet talking to others and between us we was old school, no funny stuff and no silly innuendos either, talking for a few years before we meet face to face, as soon as we meet we was on a holiday that she has never experienced, flying here and eating well, money was no object, me well i was just trying to impress her.

After the three weeks of being together and seeing her family it was time to say goodbye, she said she loved me, well i could not say that as i did not want to give her false hope, so i said nothing.

As soon as i got back to England we started the plans for her to be here, i missed her and yes i loved her too.

She likes her sleep, but as soon as i awake she use to be up getting my cloths ready for work and making sure i had food and once i came home , dinner was on the table and she was so happy to me , the house looked amazing , so clean and perfect.

After a talk about what i am wanting and what she is wanting from each other she does have her lie in and i dont need my dinner as soon as i walk in , plus sometimes i can get it myself too and find my own cloths.

Its finding the right one over time, remember its a new start for both parties and remember sometimes there are two adults in the relationship, yes we are both very lucky still.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Stick with it i am sure there will be someone wanting just what you are wanting too out of life.

Remember there is alternatives.

gallery_32787_10178_9334.jpg07c88e066659f7661895788903a436a7--new-tattoos-worst-tattoos.jpgimages.jpg

• Haha 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Stick with it i am sure there will be someone wanting just what you are wanting too out of life.

Remember there is alternatives.

gallery_32787_10178_9334.jpg07c88e066659f7661895788903a436a7--new-tattoos-worst-tattoos.jpgimages.jpg

Visas are getting harder to get to the States I heard. :hystery:

• Haha 2
  • I'm Confused 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Yes but Steve maybe has a nice nature, who perhaps even no jealously, why not forward her number to snowy.....

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, RBM said:

Yes but Steve maybe has a nice nature, who perhaps even no jealously, why not forward her number to snowy.....

Tempting :whistling:

• Thanks 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Here are the numbers, depending on where you are, 911 or 999, ask for firebrigade and ambulance service but someone to bring a crowbar to get you out.

• Like 3