Globe/TM Load Theft

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Over the Last week or so I have noticed I am using more load than Normal (But i am not) I just found out from a member on another Forum that he too has had this happen I loaded 30 peso on Friday and 25 peso on Saturday. Since the Loaded message came up I have sent 3 texts Locally yet I now have NO load

Heads up on this G &G's someone is At it.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I had this happen to me on smart, it turned out that the shop was putting the wrong load on as in special offers which last a day or so.Make sure they put normal load on see if that works.

• Like 3

virginprune
Posted
Posted

We have a dual sim smart and tm, have had this problem with both many times, usually if bought at a sari sari. Now have a family member who is a loader and seems better, so far!!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, virginprune said:

usually if bought at a sari sari. Now have a family member who is a loader and seems better, so far!!

Yes, I thought about that but the last load was done from a very Reliable and Safe person and it still went missing. I will load Today from this person and see what happens.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Would you Adam & Eve it (believe it) Yesterday I put 30 peso on and from a Very reliable source and got my Text of Loading from TM BUT 10 mins a go I tried to Text Dave"H" to see how he was and Guess what, NO LOAD What the Heck are we supposed to do, I have not accepted any promos

Jack:angry:

Morning All :morning1:

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Hey all you big spenders out there..... Show off to the locals! Splurge! Buy a @&#* LOAD CARD! 100p !!!!! O N E  HUNDRED stinkin' pesos! Buying a load transfer from a sarisari store is so... so... well... so high schoolish! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Hey all you big spenders out there..... Show off to the locals! Splurge! Buy a @&#* LOAD CARD! 100p !!!!! O N E  HUNDRED stinkin' pesos! Buying a load transfer from a sarisari store is so... so... well... so high schoolish! :thumbsup:

Proving a Point to TM that's all so wind your neck in. Last month I put on 500 and it went the same way

You live your life and I will live Mine OK? comprehend 

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a line
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I buy my load online and never lost any as far as I know. :89:

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I hate texting. I refuse to get a smart phone. I do more texts in 1 day in Phils than all year in the US. I buy SMART 300p-500p cards and never lost a load. But then I also 'pasa load' at 5-15p per request for the very extended family..... Burns it up quick....   

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

The reason is TM and that is Globe, we have a very poor Reception on Smart yet my IT Connection is PLDT and that is Smart and works pretty Good I don't have promos I don't Load share and yet TM say it is not Possible to looses Loads, wrong, people all over tell me it happens to them. I have tried Cards and I have tried on line loading it all goes. maybe it is my Number that is marked?:89: But to have a new number will need A lot of reporting to many people NAH! pretty p...d off so Tomorrow i will go Post paid and have done with it. It is not the Money it is the inconvenience of not being able to text or call anyone when I Need to

Bruce I apologies if I was Sharp with you but..........:smile:

• Like 2