Share and share alike I say

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Here we go again, and I get drawn into something and I say what to do and I end up being the bad one.

Can Steve help me as I am in hospital and if I was not I would die.

Well first of all what is wrong with her and can I see the bill for the hospital, well no reply yet, but apparently she has asked other members of the family and they all have said the same we have no money, but Steve has just received money ask him.

Well I have said let's all put in the same and yes you have guessed it ,a big fat NO.

Where is this women's husband you may ask, well he can't cope so he's buried his head and is not talking to his wife for now. Arnt these families great .

Share and share alike who kidding who.and sod it I am not sending either

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I feel for ya.  For me its the shoe on the other foot.  "Y"'s family have more money than me and have never asked me for a peso and tell her she should leave my broke ass and find a young guy with money or come home and let the family pay for her schooling.  Hmmmm.  I think I like my way better :7500:

• Like 5

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I never get asked for money from any of my wife's family. Maybe it's because my wife answers for me. 

The "N" word is learned very early. "NO" 

I don't know. Perhaps because they don't need it or maybe because they know the answer will be "NO".

Me and my money do not part easily.

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted

In our family of 71, we have two nieces that do not share at all nor do they help out with funerals, hospital bills, Xmas, or schooling for anyone of their relatives. One is in Dubai with a billionaire Italian opticologist  who is the only child of doctor parents in Italy. She often posts pictures of her travels to countries where a Filipina can get or does not need a visa like Jordan, Iran, Zimbabwe. The other is in Australia with a Senior Customs Officer. They (the nieces with their husbands) went last month to Boracay to show their husbands what the Philippines looks like for 10 days without visiting any of their families. All the way from Dubai and Cairns. They posted pictures in FB of the 9,000p per night villa where they stayed. What about Smokey Mountain?

• Like 2