And who should come into the toilet

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Flashback to 1970.  I was attending Portland State University.  Went into the restroom and saw a pair of high heels under the door to a stall.  Yikes, rushed out and check the door.  It says men so I go back inside and use the urinal.  You should have seen the look on the ladies face when she came out of the stall.  I was surprised at how fast she could move in high heels. :popcorn:

• Like 2

Gator
Posted
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Last night I was over at Shaka BBQ place and went into the toilet where there are 2 urinals and one cubicle. Anyway Im at a urinal and just doing the zipper up when the door opened and a women came inside. I looked at her, she looked at me then she proceeded to use the urinal next to me. I know ladyboys have to go somewhere but this was my first encounter in a toilet. :mocking:

Didn't you see the sign? 

IMG_2582.JPG

11 hours ago, Kiwi-Alan said:

It sure scares me when i look and see they have bigger equipment than me.        :Caught:

I don't have that problem .............wait for it..........

My ex trained me well - i sit down to p so I use the regular toilet stalls and not the urinals

Edited by Gator
  • Like 3

bows00
Posted
Posted

My problem is when I can't find any toilet paper.  Never figured out how to use the "bucket of water with scooper" thing.  

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, bows00 said:

My problem is when I can't find any toilet paper.  Never figured out how to use the "bucket of water with scooper" thing.  

Believe me, it takes lots of practice!

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I think this sign is quite appropriate for the different sexes. 

toilet.jpg

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Same thing happened at the mall once.

I walked in and I instantly saw a well dressed female using the mirror. Quickly, I figured I was in the wrong CR. Just then a male security guard came out from one of the stalls. That is when I noticed the urinals and realized what was happening.

Funny afterwards.

• Like 2