is EVERY Day a Monday? ( seems like in my House)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

good morning world.jpg I love my Wife & daughter dearly but when I want something, it seems all the Past things I poopooed come out of Cupboards. On top of all the rain comes Constant Monday Moods. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Oh Well! it won't change so I best just get on with a Friday

Jack:whistling:

Morning All:cornflakes: :morning1:

• Like 5

mogo51
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

good morning world.jpg I love my Wife & daughter dearly but when I want something, it seems all the Past things I poopooed come out of Cupboards. On top of all the rain comes Constant Monday Moods. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Oh Well! it won't change so I best just get on with a Friday

Jack:whistling:

Morning All:cornflakes: :morning1:

I have contacted the 'big kahuna' for you Jack and asked if he would go easy on the Monday rain!  He says 'Just for Jack, will do'.

All should be good now Jack.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

So why don't you and me and Kev go to Angeles for a weekend, come back on Tuesday, and avoid Monday entirely :7500:  We could call it a forum meeting and get JGF to pay :28:

:hystery: :whistling:

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Rain in Hawaii is considered a blessing by the Hawaiian gods. At least that's what we tell tourists who came for the sunshine. 

Count your blessings. In the Philippine, the heavy rain clears the sky of pollution. Enjoy watching your leather shoes and belts turn green from the mold. (We had dehumidifiers in every closet.)

• Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

Mondays? Nah, every day is the Sunday in a 3 day weekend. I did not yesterday, today, or tomorrow. Every day is a holiday - every meal is a feast. Life is good.  :tiphat:

You must have got lucky this morning!

• Like 4

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

Mondays? Nah, every day is the Sunday in a 3 day weekend. I did not yesterday, today, or tomorrow. Every day is a holiday - every meal is a feast. Life is good.  :tiphat:

Ahh, but is it a feast these days, Tim. I think your discipline over the last few months says otherwise-which speaks well to your younger slimmer look-great job on the diet!

• Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Hey Steve said:

Ahh, but is it a feast these days, Tim. I think your discipline over the last few months says otherwise-which speaks well to your younger slimmer look-great job on the diet!

Thanks. Yes... I enjoy the feast in great moderation now ha ha.  (17 kilos down, 13 to go!)  :tiphat:

• Like 4

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

Thanks. Yes... I enjoy the feast in great moderation now ha ha.  (17 kilos down, 13 to go!)  :tiphat:

This might be close to splitting to a new topic territory but do you mind sharing what you are doing? 30 kilos would be awesome for me as well and I am stuck at the moment.