Small, cheap "row house" for sale in Sibulan, near Dumaguete

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Note: members are not permitted to advertise their own house for sale on this forum without written permission from JGF, which I have.

I have a very small row house for sale.  Its in Aldea homes subdivision in Sibulan, near Dumaguete.  Size is about 20 sq m downstairs and 20 sq m upstairs.  This is the first I have said anything it and at this point I would sell it for 1 million pesos.  It is quite comfortable for a 6' 2" foreigner and 1 filipina partner but it is a tight fit.  The real advantage is its all set to move in - foreigner style with aircons, cable, Internet and some furniture included.

No pics or anything yet as its not quite ready for sale.  You can google Aldea Homes if you want to know what they look like as they all look the same.  I should spend another 100K pesos on finishing and painting to make it pretty for maximum return on investment but my heart isn't in it.  If I have to spend a lot of time and money to get it sale-able and then pay real estate commissions etc i shall have to ask 1.5 million.

If anyone is seriously interested then send me a PM.  

• Like 3