Hmmmmmmmmm 8 New Crazy Laws Crazy or not I doubt they will be enforced.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

http://news.abs-cbn.com/focus/08/04/16/look-8-new-interesting-laws-in-the-philippines

As you were Folks, Life goes On :whistling: Plenty to discuss though EH? :89:

Edited by Jack Peterson
Premature thingy AH! Enter.
  • Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I read on the news yesterday, that the police and the barangay tanods have been told to go after people with the excessively loud MB exhausts.  We will see.

• Like 2

virginprune
Posted
Posted

Will attempt to quote law 10909 next time I get charged a higher price at the till than is advertised on the shelf or packaging. Good luck with that I tell myself!!

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, virginprune said:

Will attempt to quote law 10909 next time I get charged a higher price at the till than is advertised on the shelf or packaging. Good luck with that I tell myself!!

I guess all you will get is the shrug of the shoulders as an answer but best of Luck :thumbsup:

• Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, virginprune said:

One would get a blank look from the cashier if you pointed that out but it is the law in Ontario and it is accepted at the grocery stores for sure. I have used it many times when the price on the shelf is different from the price at the cashier. I say "Price check" If the item is under $15, the item is then free, if more than $15, then you pay $10.

Edited by jpbago
  • Like 4

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jpbago said:

One would get a blank look from the cashier if you pointed that out but it is the law in Ontario and it is accepted at the grocery stores for sure. I have used it many times when the price on the shelf is different from the price at the cashier. I say "Price check" If the item is under $15, the item is then free, if more than $15, then you pay $10.

In Oz if the price charged is different from shelf price they give you the purchased item for free and whatever the cost was in cash.

Here when we go shopping it's hard enough finding the right price or any price at all on the shelf, if in doubt we use one of there scanners at the end of the aisle. I always see 2 or 3 supervisors standing around talking with each other, I did ask one day if some one could put the right price on the right item on the shelf, they all just looked at me like I was the village idiot and went back to talking.

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, frosty (chris) said:

they all just looked at me like I was the village idiot and went back to talking.

As they Do!

• Like 4

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

As they Do!

Thanks Jack :mocking:

• Like 2