Just when you think it Safe to do things.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:571c66d400c8c_1(103): No matter how hard we Try, the Weather always gets the upper hand!

We spent 4/5 Hours Today sorting the Garden out as it was Dry well ish I even washed the Car and got it Polished Then just as I was Putting it back into it's Hidey Hole the heavens opened up and for maybe only 20 mins has put it all back to a Quagmire again and the car? Well although Clean, I feel pretty annoyed. As I have to empty the Canvas after a Heavy Rain it hits the Ground and I get the Sides as Muddy as before. So this has now Prompted me to have That whole Area Concreted. I should have done this before having the car Port built but...............:bonk: Lesson Learned.

Forethought and Preparation is what I have Lacked on this one.  embarrased  man.jpg

• Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

I feel pretty annoyed

You should be grateful.

intrepid
Posted
Posted

Just life.  These kinds of issues will always be with us.  Which should we do first? Rain or shine. Shine or rain?

Anyway, have fun mixing concrete.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jpbago said:

You should be grateful.

Grateful for what mate.?

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well I did the laundry today and had to get it in several times in the showers.JP damned if you do damned if you don`t. Buy a shovel and learn by the past.

• Like 5

robert k
Posted
Posted

OMG, Jack I never remove the protective layer of dirt from the car! It keeps the paint from fading. Only clean the glass.:smile:

• Like 4

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Jack, as much as I'm not a big fan of too much concrete in our yard, during wet and muddy times it's a relief to have it. It seems to make things more manageable when there is dust and gravel around too, in the dry season. In spite of it being the tail end of the rainy season with unpredictable skies, Id take the cooler rainy season at our place over the super sunny dry season.:smile:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Queenie O. said:

Jack, as much as I'm not a big fan of too much concrete in our yard, during wet and muddy times it's a relief to have it.

I Understand what you say but this is an Area that was designated as a Carport so I will not be losing any garden it is about 8 mtr X 4 mtr

It runs up a long side the house to the Boundary wall, I can Drain it to the water catchment at the Bottom of the House or just Ground it some 2 mtr Deep Tank  Whatever I decide I feel it can only be better:smile:

Jack :whistling:

Morning All :morning1:

• Like 2