"Best" Dealer of Honda Motorcycles in Duma?

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

Will be buying a Honda motorcycle soon, what is the "best" dealer to buy from? I suppose since there is not much difference in the sales price/process so I suppose I am really asking which dealer has the best service department since the first year of maintenance service is included in the price. The Honda Dealer, one of the GUD offices...?

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

I went around a few places and was most impressed with Du ek sam.I looked at the service department and was impressed by the tools I saw there.I bought a tmx 125 and have been impressed by it. I had it serviced last week and it goes really well.I would recommend them to you.Ultimately mate the choice is yours.Happy hunting.

Edited by sonjack2847
add tex
  • Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Many love Du-Ek Sam and some hate them.  I hate them :-)  There is a multi brand sales place across the National Highway from NORSU and by the Masonic Hall.  I think the sign says Suzuki and they sell Hondas too.  Their service is (was) excellent.

• Like 5

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Many love Du-Ek Sam and some hate them.  I hate them :-)  There is a multi brand sales place across the National Highway from NORSU and by the Masonic Hall.  I think the sign says Suzuki and they sell Hondas too.  Their service is (was) excellent.

Were you dating the Du-Ek Sam service guy's girlfriend or something? :hystery: Seems like everyone else likes their service department. What happened that gave you a bad impression?

Is that Motortrade you are talking about or someplace further North?

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

Were you dating the Du-Ek Sam service guy's girlfriend or something? :hystery: Seems like everyone else likes their service department. What happened that gave you a bad impression?

Is that Motortrade you are talking about or someplace further North?

I tried DuEk Sam in 4 different locations on 4 different occasions because I had heard so many good things about them.  Buy me a coffee and I'll whine about why I did not like them.  But it was all minor stuff and some really like them.  The place that I am talking about where I have had nothing but good experiences is in this screen shot

Dealer.jpg

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I tried DuEk Sam in 4 different locations on 4 different occasions because I had heard so many good things about them.  Buy me a coffee and I'll whine about why I did not like them.  But it was all minor stuff and some really like them.  The place that I am talking about where I have had nothing but good experiences is in this screen shot

Dealer.jpg

Dave do they sell crash bars there?

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Dave do they sell crash bars there

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Dave do they sell crash bars there

That I don't know I know they have a nice little variety of different makes of bikes for sale and they have a good parts and service department and they are just busy enough you can tell they are popular but quiet enough you don't have to wait long and the job is always done right. . .  but maybe thats because I'm so gwapo :hystery:

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Some of the bars on the boulevard have for sale boards,  maybe you can find what you are looking there.

• Like 1