Etiquette question, with Filipina interacting with other ladies

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

While having a Dim Sim lunch with my wife evidently I "smiled to big" at the waitress... So was I informed. My wife may have been messing with me but not sure. :whistling:

Guys just what are the rules smiling at with or around other ladies while with ones wife?:89::bash:

• Like 3

Reboot
Posted
Posted

Was she hot?

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Reboot said:

Was she hot?

Oh yea. My first serious GF was Chinese, my wife found some old pictures of us soon after she arrived here so.......

Edited by Old55
  • Like 4

Reboot
Posted
Posted

Watch it you might end up sleeping in the bodega LOL.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Old55 said:

Guys just what are the rules smiling at with or around other ladies while with ones wife?:89::bash:

My Wife thinks it is Hilarious that I do on occasions I remember one time at Co Co's she told one of the Servers that made a remark about not seeing me for some time ( we had Boycotted for a while) he has no money Honey, His Wife has it all Server, Exit Stage left

In all seriousness I don't have any real problem if she is with me. It is when she is not I get some Aggro on my return Home.

Gently does it is my Motto always remembering, that you can "look but not Touch"

Having said this my Wife is a Big Flirt so................................:smile: 

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little
  • Like 3