Stroke Last Night

jpbago
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I take "Atarvast" 40 ml the Only thing I get is cramp at night but it is more like Muscle fatigue

Atorvast is lipitor made in Lebanon. Simvastin is known to cause muscle and liver problems. My doc checks my liver function every year. It is best to take nothing if one can, laughter is the best medicine.

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I guess the new One

The new one citicoline is: 

Citicoline is a brain chemical that occurs naturally in the body. As a medicine, it is taken by mouth as a supplement or given by IV or as a shot.

Citicoline is used for Alzheimer's disease and other types of dementia, head trauma, cerebrovascular disease such as stroke, age-related memory loss, Parkinson's disease, attention deficit-hyperactive disorder (ADHD), and glaucoma.

Citicoline was originally developed in Japan for stroke. It was later introduced as a prescription drug in many European countries. In these countries it is now frequently prescribed for thinking problems related to circulation problems in the brain. In the US, citicoline is marketed as a dietary supplement.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1090-citicoline.aspx?activeingredientid=1090

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Sounds like you are getting ahead of this medical issue so you can continue living the dream here for a long time.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Our thoughts an prayers for you. 

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I do not know a lot about 'strokes' other than my father had 3 or 4 of them in his time.  He lived to 93 and died of pneumonia and worked until his late 80's.  As others have said here, you may have had a 'warning' just take it easy and as Jack says, 'don't panic or stress'.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Mike, keep us updated and...... DON"T DO THAT ANY MORE! :smile:

• Like 1