Now at S&R

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Reboot said:

Salsa is easy to make, folks. And last time I was there, all the ingredients were commonly available. Fresh is much better anyway. 

I do make my own...but Pace is still better .

Reboot
Posted
Posted

To each his own. 

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
On 5/13/2017 at 11:24 AM, scott h said:

Our local SM Mall (Sukat, Paranaque) now has an S$R outlet for pizza and the other main items sold at the main stores, so keep your eyes peeled, hopefully they will come to your local SM also

I AM BOB told me about the outlet in Davao City's Abreeza Mall. I don't have to go to S & R anymore unless I really have to. Oh yeah, and another outlet opened at Gaisano ( G Mall ) in Davao City.

Local SM at Ecoland does not have an outlet yet but it shouldn't be long, once they see how popular it is.

Wife knows where to find me while she is shopping.

I don't have to make my own anymore. (pizza)

• 8 months later...
JerryNRea
Posted
Posted
On 1/28/2017 at 3:20 AM, scott h said:

Today at S&R I found Pace Picante Salsa. They only stocked the mild variety, but if you a salsa fan, any PACE is better than none.

Thought I would pass the word.

Is it real, 'Pace Picante' or that other stuff made in New York City ? NEW YORK CITY!!!! If not, "Get A Rope" LOLOLOL  Yes, I can only find mild here, which is hot to Filipinos. 

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, JerryNRea said:

Is it real,

it was the real deal, but when it hits it doesn't last long on the shelve so get all you can 

Gator
Posted
Posted
On 5/13/2017 at 11:24 AM, scott h said:

Our local SM Mall (Sukat, Paranaque) now has an S$R outlet for pizza and the other main items sold at the main stores, so keep your eyes peeled, hopefully they will come to your local SM also

SM Cebu mall is opening one soon (or so the sign says). Near the cinema. (3rd floor?).