Nice hotel near US Embassy Manila

anthonytt
Posted
Posted

My wife and I have to go to the US Embassy next week. Does anyone know a nice hotel close to the Embassy? I don't mind if it's P8-10k night. Any suggestions would be appreciated! 

canadamale
Posted
Posted (edited)

H2O Hotel, Luneta,, Manila. I stayed there approx. 3 yrs ago. First in a Aqua room, no window but you open to a large aquarium, also stayed in what they call the premier classic. it is a suite where the sitting area, washroom and bedroom have floor to ceiling windows and all you can see is the bay of Manila. The gf was very impressed. It is also at Ocean Park . Also  the Manila Hotel,  old school elegance. Also if you go online there are many condo hotels in the area.  All within a short taxi ride to the embassy.

Edited by canadamale
spelling, words missing
  • Like 3

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

We are going to try the Golden Phoenix Hotel close to Mall of Asia next time I go to the VA. Looked good enough to book.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Have you looked at "Bay view right opposite the Embassyy ?

https://www.agoda.com/bayview-park-hotel/hotel/manila-ph.html

We have stayed there many Times and it is GOOD

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Mall of Asia is a bit further away but there are quite a few nice hotels that way.  We have stayed at the Microtel down there a few times and it is nice, but last time they were building the new Conrad across the street and it looked very interesting!  It is shaped like a giant ship!

Use google maps to peruse the hotels in the area.

• Like 2

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

Bocobo Hotek Manila has been recommended to me. Also it is only a couple of blocks from St Lukes for medical.

Edit I see you have a budget for much nicer place.

Edited by Reboot

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Try the Best Western La Corona. Only a few blocks from the Embassy, close enough to walk. It was $58 USD per night when we stayed there several years ago and that included a filipino/american breakfast. You can book that using the Forum agoda hotel booking link.

• Like 2

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Every time we visit Manila we stay at the Manila Hotel. It's a great piece of history and very old school classy. The rooms are kind of "Austin Powers" dark wood and sexy. Surely worth a stay!

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Don't they have a "Queensland" nearby?  Could make your visit to the embassy more fun Wink Wink Nudge Nudge

• Like 1

anthonytt
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Have you looked at "Bay view right opposite the Embassyy ?

https://www.agoda.com/bayview-park-hotel/hotel/manila-ph.html

We have stayed there many Times and it is GOOD

Don't know why I didn't see that in the map of hotels. Looks good to me! Its a go! Thank you! 

• Like 4