Annual reporting

PaulB
Posted
Posted

Hi All

Back from a wonderful trip to the Philippines and wanted to give some feedback on my Annual Reporting:

9 Hour flight from Abu Dhabi

2 Hour drive from Airport

2 minutes Annual Reporting at BOI Intramourous

A real professional experience and a credit to the organisation. Was in shock for 5 hours after that it went so smoothly.

Well done BOI see you next year!

I am not sure if my New Best Friend, below, had any hand in it!!

IMG_8524.JPG

IMG_8525.JPG

IMG_8526.JPG

• Like 5

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Had the same experience Paul, I actually asked 3 different people working there "is that all there is this year?":89:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
i am bob
Posted
Posted

It must be "heck" to have to go to BI AND do that Annual Report...  Thank gawd for Tourist Visas and no requirement for the AR...  :whistling:

Seriously, last year I asked and was told no requirement...  I asked again this year...  just in case things had changed...  I was told that, if I wanted, I could report back when she got off work that night...  

:89:

• Like 1

Ram1957
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, i am bob said:

It must be "heck" to have to go to BI AND do that Annual Report...  Thank gawd for Tourist Visas and no requirement for the AR...  :whistling:

Seriously, last year I asked and was told no requirement...  I asked again this year...  just in case things had changed...  I was told that, if I wanted, I could report back when she got off work that night...  

:89:

You still end up paying the annual report fee. Look at your receipt so you really didn't get out of it.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Ram1957 said:

You still end up paying the annual report fee. Look at your receipt so you really didn't get out of it.

Hehe!  I looked and I was gonna come back with a big fat "nah nah nah"...  But thought I better look at December's first..  so...  Anytime you want to start at the "nah nah nah"...  :571c66d400c8c_1(103)::whistling:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, i am bob said:

so...  Anytime you want to start at the "nah nah nah"...  :571c66d400c8c_1(103)::whistling:

:56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31: I was not going to say anything but Bob, you must pop in more often we had discussed this

Edited by Jack Peterson
just because
  • Like 2