Who's watching the Superbowl LIVE?!

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Have to get back to you guys later--we're watching the Superbowl on Signal channel Sports Illustrated. First of any football game that we've seen in almost three years, and being that I'm a native New Englander I'm going with the Patriots of course. No matter who wins though, it's fun to watch..:smile: 

• Like 3

Gas
Posted
Posted (edited)

Not my cup of tea, however i do have fond memories of the 1987 game. During a visit to my sisters in new York, some guys at the bar persuaded me to stick a hundred bucks on the Super Bowl squares game. Being from across the pond i did have a clue about american football or the betting system. Anyway at half time my square had the correct scores and i won a fair chunk of change that allowed me to travel extensively throughout south america :smile:

The game is on channel 23 (regular tv) and available to everyone.

Oh dear....Oueenie the Patriots are not doing very well!

Edited by Gas
  • Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

To me, a super bowl is one that is filled with EXCELLENT chili with some toast on the side.  That is a SUPER bowl.  Sports nyeeeeah

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Really, the only time I'm glued to the TV is during pro tennis matches and the America's Cup race.  As far as any football games, I rather watch the cheerleaders......he, he.  

Edited by Jake
  • Like 3

DavidK
Posted
Posted

Well I watched it later on NFL.com. No adverts and all over in a reasonable time (I didn't know the score before I started watching). Great game and Atlanta will still be asking themselves how they lost when they report for pre-season training........ :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I watched it live on FOX in the states. Even the Lady Gag me Gaga half time show. The drone light show in the night sky was awesome! Can't believe Atlanta folded like that but give the Pats credit for a great comeback win.

I bet Jake's favorite Super Bowl commercial was the one for T-Mobile with the customer who enjoyed the _PAIN_ of the other cell phone company plans.

• Like 1

BobP
Posted
Posted (edited)

Can't believe my(Atlanta native and current resident) Falcons didn't finish the drill (thank you Mark Richt).  But, our organization is in a much better place than the last time we went to the Super Bowl and I believe we will be making a return trip much sooner than later.  RISE UP FALCONS!  BROTHERHOOD.  Congrats Pats.  You guys never gave up.  My hat is off to you.

Edited by BobP