Why do some never listen? Then wonder why things happen.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Our Birthday Party Visit went well considering it was not that good a day  weather wise on Saturday last. The Resort was nice ( Somewhat Sparse  but OK) anyway, it Got Gloomy and the Wind was Picking up, The sun had all but gone yet it was still quite warm, My Wife decided to have a swim. OH! are you sure this late in the Afternoon I said. well I am Hot and sticky. OK, just make sure you don't get too cold and dry yourself off before we go or you may get a Chill. So Yesterday she was complaining she ached. :89: Hmmmmm well babe just rest and stay out of the Sun Today (Sunday) or you may get a fever (she is all for telling our daughter this) But NO! Mrs Hard head had to do what Mrs Hardheaded do, Bath the freaking Dogs in the Sun ( that's OK for the Dogs) they loved it But now about 15 mins ago I get a Phone call, I got a fever so I will come home from Work at lunchtime.

That is my Afternoon ruined :571c66d400c8c_1(103): She is not a good patient :huh:

Edited by Jack Peterson
cut a word out
  • Like 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I hear ya!  But in all honesty we are all guilty of "not listening" at times.  Its the human condition.  I hope this does not ruin beer day tomorrow :whistling:  That's 1pm at Coco"s right?  Or was I "not listening" :hystery:

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I hear ya!  But in all honesty we are all guilty of "not listening" at times.  Its the human condition.  I hope this does not ruin beer day tomorrow :whistling:  That's 1pm at Coco"s right?  Or was I "not listening" :hystery:

middle finger.png Who knows with you this month:whistling: See you tomorrow:thumbsup: :cheers:

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Jack at least you didn't get up at 4:15 AM to deal with this...

IMG_0605.JPG

IMG_0607.JPG

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Our Birthday Party Visit went well considering it was not that good a day  weather wise on Saturday last. The Resort was nice ( Somewhat Sparse  but OK) anyway, it Got Gloomy and the Wind was Picking up, The sun had all but gone yet it was still quite warm, My Wife decided to have a swim. OH! are you sure this late in the Afternoon I said. well I am Hot and sticky. OK, just make sure you don't get too cold and dry yourself off before we go or you may get a Chill. So Yesterday she was complaining she ached. :89: Hmmmmm well babe just rest and stay out of the Sun Today (Sunday) or you may get a fever (she is all for telling our daughter this) But NO! Mrs Hard head had to do what Mrs Hardheaded do, Bath the freaking Dogs in the Sun ( that's OK for the Dogs) they loved it But now about 15 mins ago I get a Phone call, I got a fever so I will come home from Work at lunchtime.

That is my Afternoon ruined :571c66d400c8c_1(103): She is not a good patient :huh:

Ohh the tribulations you have to contend with Jack, just as well she is worth it!

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Old55 said:

Jack at least you didn't get up at 4:15 AM to deal with this.

I remember that.  It was a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.  I remember the advice I was given at the time:  The side with the wheels goes DOWN, and keep 'er in between the ditches.

• Like 2