Driving in the Philippines is easy

Gator
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Even with a mouthful of rice!

https://goo.gl/photos/dTXYXcDD2PSsY2JFA

Absolutely adorable! 

As a side note - she'd probably drive better then most of the locals, - most seem to drive like and have the attention span of children as it is - you just need to duct tape some blocks on the pedals so she can reach them, lol. 

• Like 2

Kiwi-Alan
Posted
Posted

Who in their right mind would give a child that age car keys and let them start car.       Makes me wonder what some people are on.  You see all the time little kids on cars bikes and other machinery getting maimed or killed because some stupid Adult usually a parent let them operate the machine or car, when common sense should have told them, no its just a child who cannot work out what might, and often does go wrong.    

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Look out, next thing you know she will be down at the Jollibee Drive through, with your money of course:mocking:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Even with a mouthful of rice!

https://goo.gl/photos/dTXYXcDD2PSsY2JFA

Vroooom, vroom......with a ladies touch and attitude!

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Starting the car gives her a big smile and if I am stupid enough to let her have an accident with a car or machinery, due to my negligence, I'll give you the gun and bullets to put one in my noggin.

Sarcasm.....at its best!  By the way, the videos of your property in the formal USN officer's community are awesome! But I keep looking for my dog house....he, he.  

• Like 2

Kiwi-Alan
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

You got me thinking.  How can someone out of their mind and on drugs raise a kid or two?  Due to your expert advice I will seek counseling and enter re-hab ASAP.

And I will start taking severe precautions!

--  Cancelled our upcoming flight: plane might crash

--  Selling the car:  we might have an accident

--  Building a padded room:  She can stay in their all day

--  I will have this evil bike destroyed, as she has already had a few falls on it.  What was I thinking?  I bought the bike in New Zealand.  Why do they sell these there?  Are they crazy?

https://goo.gl/photos/UVrts8bfE4wouZdw5

Not quite sure where your response came from Alan.  Apologies for the sarcasm.  You can raise your kids your way and I will raise mine my way.  Starting the car gives her a big smile and if I am stupid enough to let her have an accident with a car or machinery, due to my negligence, I'll give you the gun and bullets to put one in my noggin.

You teach your Child its ok to get into a car and start it.     She already knows how to drive it as she sees you do it every day.   One day she may go out to the car without you, start it put it into gear, or release the parking brake, and run down some other child.   Yes i stick by my comment what parent in their right mind lets a child do what you have on the video. Just read the news papers every day of tragic accidents that happen like that.   Only most are the parents fault for not following rules set down on what age a child should be in charge of a car or similar machinery.  Would you let her play with the loaded gun you mention, opps don't answer that one i know your answer already. As for being a fit parent to raise a child your responses have answered that one for me already.    

Your Daughter is a lovely young child, i hope she manages to get to be a adult.  

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hell I was letting my son drive us down the driveway while sitting on my lap (its about 50 meters long) when he was about 4. When he got to 6 or 7, it was learning to shoot a .22 at the range. I sure hope he makes it to be an adult. :omg:

IMAG0590.jpg

IMAG0589.jpg

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 5

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Kiwi-Alan said:

As for being a fit parent to raise a child your responses have answered that one for me already.    

OK Alan.  Got it.