Driving in the Philippines is easy

Kiwi-Alan
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Reboot said:

Hell I was letting my son drive us down the driveway while sitting on my lap (its about 50 meters long) when he was about 4. When he got to 6 or 7, it was learning to shoot a .22 at the range. I sure hope he makes it to be an adult. :omg:

IMAG0590.jpg

IMAG0589.jpg

You had full control of the car, you could use the brakes if needed.     Under range conditions, teaching a child to shoot safely wearing the right protective gear is good. He has a better chance of reaching a Adult under your supervision.  Do not confuse what you are doing to what is shown in the Video.  Would you let him at that age have full control of the car, just to see him smile.  

Kiwi-Alan
Posted
Posted

Woah back up Old fella.    You are calling yourself a drug addict not me.   I just queried what you were on.  

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Kiwi-Alan said:

Woah back up Old fella.    You are calling yourself a drug addict not me.   I just queried what you were on.  

Ok, good.  I take asthma medication.  I'll ask the doc is a side effect is bad parenting.

• Like 3

Kiwi-Alan
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Ok, good.  I take asthma medication.  I'll ask the doc is a side effect is bad parenting.

No i do not think that causes bad parenting, but i do know what the cure is.   Common sense.      

Have a nice day.    

• 3 weeks later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I decided I should make sure my daughter is safe when she starts the car.  Maybe she is the next Danica Patrick?

https://goo.gl/photos/rzshTHW3oHKYd8Su6

DSCN3352-001.JPG

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

On a lighter note.When I was about 5 years old my father let me sit on his lap behind the wheel of his Dormobil van/camper.He let me take the wheel in a campsite  we were going to stay at.Well my first driving lesson didn`t go too well and we ended up in a ditch and to get the farmer to pull us out with his tractor.Still it must have had an impact on me as I have never been involved in an accident that was my fault. In fact the only accident that I have been in was when a drunken car driver hit me off of my Motobike in the late seventies.

• Like 2