Boy what a change in this weather.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

We have experienced a sharp increase in temperatures here also, after months of lovely cool, pleasant weather, with strong winds.

I never stop being amazed at the sharpness of some members Jack, did you change the channel????

• Like 3

davewe
Posted
Posted
On 2/8/2017 at 6:51 AM, JJReyes said:

Weather in the United States has been very cold this winter. Looking forward to our Philippine visit later this month. Of course, I will insist on air-conditioning for our room and transport.

We've had 5 snows this winter so far, in a city where we average 1 every other year. We don't care how hot it is in Dumaguete - we are ready lol.

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

I believe this time of year (late FEB) that public schools go on their summer vacation.  Yeah, it gets unbearably hot and humid even in college classrooms.  The beach resorts will soon be crowded again.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Don't think small, think BIG, like this guy.  Instead of "change" in the weather he found  . . .

change.jpg :56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Don't think small, think BIG, like this guy.  Instead of "change" in the weather he found  . . .

change.jpg :56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31:

Will it make my Money treemoney tree 2.jpg grow? cos my daughter still thinks I have one:hystery:

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
Jackdan67
Posted
Posted

so glad the rains eased off having a week with sunshine here in northern samar ,thought the rain was never going stop.pretty lucky lived in the Territory for 2 years Philippine weather nice . can remember once in manila was 24 degrees putting the aircon on 28 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
bastonjock
Posted
Posted

which months are generally the hottest and most humid? in the Phils ,ive never experienced really hot and humid weather

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Bastonjock, here in Cebu that would be May and June.

• Like 2

intrepid
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bastonjock said:

which months are generally the hottest and most humid? in the Phils ,ive never experienced really hot and humid weather

Here in Luzon it seems to be hottest April & May.

Edited by intrepid
sp
  • Like 2

Nephi
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, intrepid said:

Here in Luzon it seems to be hottest April & May.

Yep,,, April and May in Luzon and most of the country. Humidity is high every day of the year ranging from mid to upper 50% to 100% when it's raining. Takes years of getting use to and a good air conditioner for sleeping

• Like 4