Perfect Weather Here In Subic!

Jake
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

I wish this was our year-round weather!  Cold night, about 29C, low humidity, and warm breeze this afternoon.

It has been ages since I last visited Grande Island resort which is in the middle of Subic Bay.  I heard they upgraded to world class status.  Freeport area will be my first choice to scope out future residence.  

I wish you and your family well.

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I wish this was our year-round weather!  Cold night, about 29C, low humidity, and warm breeze this afternoon.

Same here in Laguna.  Be careful what you wish for.  Could end up being like the gold rush of 1849.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, intrepid said:

It is nice but I fear we will pay for this within the next 2/3 Hours with some heavy rain judging by the Sky down this end :whistling:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jake said:

I heard they upgraded to world class status.

I have never been to Grande but I have never heard that they upgraded.  A few years ago the reviews were not very good on Trip Advisor.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Also a great day here in Moalboal.  Reminds of what my grandfather used to tell me; "Every day above ground is a good day."  When I was a boy I thought it was funny, now I know it is true. 

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Mike J said:

"Every day above ground is a good day."  

was he a Miner Then? Miners.jpg :hystery: OK OK I know lines (Bart).jpg THEN I guess it is close the door.jpg Hmmm Mutter Moutter, I was only havin a Larf

Oooops.jpg

• Like 5

Steve GCC
Posted
Posted

A nice cool 25c here today in Dubai and the bonus...............its raining.....well very light drizzle but all the same its rain .

PaulB
Posted
Posted

Same here in Abu Dhabi. A grey day!

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

When I was in Subic in November, the weather was great!  Even had a breeze with the slightest hint of a chill to it one night .  I normally only ever visit PH anywhere between April - July so this was a pleasant surprise!  It was even bearable in Leyte in November .

Here right now, East coast of Australia is going through a heatwave with night time temps up around 28-30c and days of high 30's to low 40's.  Thankfully the humidity has had the decency back off for a while so that makes it bearable.

• Like 2