One down, One to go!

Jake
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

I finally get to kickstart my life again and to be honest....... I can't wait, bring it on.!!.

:56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:

We hope for your quick recovery Eddie.  I'm sure upon arrival to PI, you can use both your bionic knees to really jump start your life....he, he.  Can you imagine all the one thousand and one positions, starting with sitting on that beach chair drinking a cold San Magoo while admiring everything wet and warm.Philippines.jpg

Just make sure the chair is strong enough.....he, haw.

• Like 5

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hope the operation goes well Eddie, at least the recovery  will be aided by thought's of a new life back in Philippines.

Good luck for the future.....JB

Edited by Kuya John
Place of birth
  • Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted

Start getting creative and figure out how to recover and receive therapy in the Philippines?

• Like 3

bows00
Posted
Posted

Please keep this thread updated on your recovery process.  Interesting to see how far we have come with knee replacements.  I can only imagine how much better things will be in the near future with exponential technologies. 

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

Tomorrow morning (Valentines Day) I face  the next and hopefully last major hurdle in my quest to get my a**e over to the Phils. I will be on the operating table at 8am to have a Total Replacement of my Left Knee.  I had hoped to be in the Phils last summer but found out in the spring time that I would have to have my Right Knee replaced which I subsequently did in July.  I then had a further 5 months off of work to recover and rehabilitate and went back to work just a week before Christmas but when I went for a check up with the surgeon in the Autumn my plans to be in the Phils were put on hold yet again with the news that I would need the other knee done as well. So, tomorrow I have a date with the same surgeon and another 5 months of slow painful recovery but then ..... I finally get to kickstart my life again and to be honest....... I can't wait, bring it on.!!.

:56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:

Good luck with the Op Eddie hope all goes well again for you.

• Like 3

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Hope that your surgery went well Eddie, and that you're on the road to recovery and then new adventure in the Philippines.. :smile:

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Sounds like you have your eyes firmly on the end goal regardless of the obstacles in your path.

• Like 2