Healthwise, Off colour

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Well we have been discussing the Weather of late here on PEF & I think the Total Rapid Change in the Weather has brought me down to time in Bed.

Hot yet shivers, Cold yet can't stand anything on me as I lay, I have not been this ill since 2012 but this Bug or whatever is causing my current situation has really Got me I have to be very careful what meds I can Take for this as they may have a reaction on My Maintenance Meds, Being under the weather (Healthwise) is bad enough but the constant Change in the Weather ( which has never really bothered me before) Has Floored Every Muscle and Joint is just aching from Morn till night. Temper gauge has gone up 2 points AND I never went out for a beer for 2 nights. Now Folks, that will tell you something, Jack is just not Himself just now, so patience please :mellow:

Jack:huh:

Morning All:9436:

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Now Folks, that will tell you something, Jack is just not Himself just now, so patience please :mellow:

Jack:huh:

Morning All:9436:

Being today is Valentine's Day, perhaps we should check into one of those love motels in Duma.  I'll give ya some TLC.....he, he.  

• Like 3

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Sorry to hear that, Jack.

I would say to take tylenol 500 mg (tempra) 2 or 3 times a day, drink fluids, and rest until the fever subsides. I was reluctant to give advice but I did anyways. Hope that you get better soon. Monitor your temperature and see a doctor if your temp gets above 40 C.

It is common for locals to get a fever when the temperature changes like it did. Two of my BILs have been ill this past few days.

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jake said:

I'll give ya some TLC.....he, he.  

Scratching Head.jpg What does he mean Folks :hystery:

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I never went out for a beer for 2 nights

When you feel better, you will have to pay her for 2 beer each night that you did not show up as she already has it figured into her budget.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, jpbago said:

When you feel better, you will have to pay her for 2 beer each night that you did not show up as she already has it figured into her budget.

Funny you should say this she (Well Him) said was I ok as I was missing. The Dog went straight to the Counter ( Clever dog that One):smile:

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Scratching Head.jpg What does he mean Folks :hystery:

Not quite sure maybe he needs to come to Coco`s and explain.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Not quite sure maybe he needs to come to Coco`s and explain.

:hystery: