Common sense is not here

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
54 minutes ago, RBM said:

Best of luck with the rehab, Cebu or Dumaguete? I start on Monday at Riverside, getting tired of the robot stance.

Pretty sure he is planning on coming back to the Duma 'metro area' lol 

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, jpbago said:

And then they wonder why we ask so many questions. It is so difficult to get information in a simple one sentence straight forward answer.

Yep it`s like when you ask them if they want a romantic evening,by the time you get an answer which is to the point the moment has passed.OH well.

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted
51 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Don't you realize yet that filipinas talk with their eyes?  If you want a romantic evening you just smile and raise your eyebrows a couple of times . .  and then lick them. :56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31:

I ain't gonna touch this with a ten foot pole.  Good boy ako....he, he.

• Like 4

Reboot
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Don't you realize yet that filipinas talk with their eyes?  If you want a romantic evening you just smile and raise your eyebrows a couple of times . .  and then lick them. :56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31:

Please tell. Still learning over here and I am all for harmonious international relations LOL.

• Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I'm confused, is it your eyebrows of the Filipina you are supposed to lick??? :SugarwareZ-004:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Reboot said:

Please tell. Still learning over here and I am all for harmonious international relations LOL.

LOL?  Gotcha Reboot -- you're licking out loud....he, haw.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Common sense escapes westerners too. Sitting in BBQ open air restaurant where you.must smoke out in grassed area but 5 westerners on next table can't understand that a roped off area is roped off to allow the new grass to grow not to climb over and smoke there. 

• Like 5