Filipino men with 2 wives Foreigners 2 GF

Reboot
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Couldn't stand all the tampo's. Bad enough with one wife, a teenage daughter and a helper. Only one really matters but you have to think about the effects of the Other two have on life :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Geez you couldn't just turn 'em loose on one another and stand out of the way....the winner gets to sleep in the bed and an extra mall shopping allowance? At the very least it has got to be entertaining.

200x200px-zc-10f79e4d-michael-jackson-ea

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Mot sure about that pearl thing.....do filipinas shuck oysters?:Caught:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
Gratefuled
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 2/15/2017 at 10:58 PM, Old55 said:

We know it's not uncommon a Filipino guy to openly have more than one wife and family or a Foreigner to have two Girl friends aware of each other.

What's just as common if not more is a Pinay with more than one guy supporting her.  

Wife hears it from the gossip crowd, (neighbours). 

Next door neighbour has 3 daughters from 3 different men who support her. She works as a hostess somewhere. A GRO. She is not bad looking and dresses well.

Another neighbour, is a mistress to a Malaysian business man and claims he is her husband but that's her side of it. There's a caucasian foreigner who spends weekends with her here. 

We don't see anything here. Our home sits away from the main street. Wife gets the news from neighbours when she goes to nearby sari sari store. 

So, it's not just men who have multiple partners. So do some of the women here.

Hey, they gotta get by, ya know. Who am I to care.

Edited by Gratefuled
spellcheck
  • Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Just last week, my wife met a Filipina who had worked at a bar in Japan and married to a Japanese. They had a boy but when separated, he kept the boy. Then she married a Korean and had 2 kids. They separated and now she is married to an American who adopted the 2 kids and is taking all 3 to Texas very soon.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

What's just as common if not more is a Pinay with more than one guy supporting her.  

Wife hears it from the gossip crowd, (neighbours). 

Next door neighbour has 3 daughters from 3 different men who support her. She works as a hostess somewhere. A GRO. She is not bad looking and dresses well.

Another neighbour, is a mistress to a Malaysian business man and claims he is her husband but that's her side of it. There's a caucasian foreigner who spends weekends with her here. 

We don't see anything here. Our home sits away from the main street. Wife gets the news from neighbours when she goes to nearby sari sari store. 

So, it's not just men who have multiple partners. So do some of the women here.

Hey, they gotta get by, ya know. Who am I to care.

Exactly! :smile:

Last March at a mall ATM a Filipino couple holding hands while the cute Filipina asking on the phone to her BF "why the money isn't there yet?"

• Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

I think I got stuck in line behind her at the ATM before!  She had 4 ATM cards... 

My standard answer, when someone asks my status is "I am married, but don't have a girlfriend yet."  Kanos usually look confused; locals all laugh :tiphat:

:SugarwareZ-005::56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

One good one is enough for me, two would mean double trouble IMO.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
oldutot
Posted
Posted
On 2/15/2017 at 10:08 AM, Jake said:

I agree, it's not uncommon for a Filipino having multiple families. Especially if you are a mariner -- many commercial vessels, including the love boat cruisers are manned mostly by Filipinos.  Remember they are the inventors of the Filipino Bolitas.  

As far as having two Filipina wifes or GF, very very dangerous.  Bladed weapons and you're in the middle?

I miss being a mariner, sailing on the love boat. and leaving all my problems behind. Those were the days my friend:whistling::7500:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 2/16/2017 at 2:08 AM, Jake said:

As far as having two Filipina wifes or GF, very very dangerous.  Bladed weapons and you're in the middle?

Even if you are not in the middle, (for example you leave the country), the two filipinas will occasionally kill themselves or each other.  Not a nice feeling to know you are responsible for death of a girl, even indirectly.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1