Filipino men with 2 wives Foreigners 2 GF

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

I just could not handle the deceit ,I had a gf in my youth do the dirty on me and I swore that I'd never have more than one woman on the go at any on e time , man could you imagine being nagged in stereo ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 year later...
Nickleback99
Posted
Posted
On 2/15/2017 at 7:13 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

NO, and I mean that in the nicest way, but this is a family forum and if you google  Filipino Bolitas you will understand that it is getting into the area of WAAAYYY to much information and you will understand the nickname of "the pearl"  (where might a pearl be inserted under the skin?  Hint hint)

Well, now that I did Google it?...I cannot Unsee that!!

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 2/15/2017 at 10:58 PM, Old55 said:

We know it's not uncommon a Filipino guy to openly have more than one wife and family or a Foreigner to have two Girl friends aware of each other.

Anyone care to comment, know of someone? We knew a German dive instructor on Leyte living with two Filipina's. That lasted two years didn't end well he was forced to flee the country.

Topic suggested by Jack.

Maybe off topic. In 2003 I met an American guy from Texas. He was just walking by my house, fairly drunk with one of his daughters in hand. After 5 min. he asked to borrow P1k. Gave it to him and an hour later he was back asking for more. Turned him down. Found out later that he had to flee the Philippines the next day because he had a rape charge pending in court. Rape? In the Phills? So unnecessary!:sad: 

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Rape? In the Phills?

Some times it starts out consetual but she cries "Rape" when she sees her husband or boyfriend walk in the door.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2

• 9 months later...
John Chamberlain
Posted
Posted
On 8/27/2017 at 12:08 PM, bastonjock said:

I just could not handle the deceit ,I had a gf in my youth do the dirty on me and I swore that I'd never have more than one woman on the go at any on e time , man could you imagine being nagged in stereo ?

I get the nagging in stero with one wife :SugarwareZ-005:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3