Rotty Breeders in the Cebu Area

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

So as my move there comes closer I've been thinking about dogs.  I was bought up with Rotty's and I've owned a few similar high energy great family dogs in my time (Rotty's, English Staffy (she was a pig dog, used to go pigging with her in Darwin but she loved my kids too when they were under 5), Pit Bull (there is no such thing as an American Staffy, they just renamed it to dodge the law), Kelpie and a Blue Heeler x Dingo).  

I've decided on a Rotty when I get there.  Are there any reputable breeders that don't tail dock in the area that anyone knows of?  The girl (yes there is a new one, and Chris, she was the reason I took off to Tacloban rather than come see you in November) wants a lap dog of course, so we'll be a two dog family.  Cebu is the compromise living option.  

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I got a friend with a good Rotty here in Duma so if you are in this area I am sure we could fix you up with one of their kin.  But in Cebu I am not sure where to find one.   (Surely there must be one I just don't know of him/her).  Still, its a good excuse for you to pop over to  Duma for our March 9 get together and after the meeting I can take you over to Bill's to see his Rotty and get info.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Still, its a good excuse for you to pop over to  Duma for our March 9 get together and after the meeting I can take you over to Bill's to see his Rotty and get info.

Gotta Hand it to our Promo man EH?:AddEmoticons04230:

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted

We received our rotti from an American in Dauin he breeds them. ours has papers and was given, he is a very interesting guy whom lives in a tree house which he built himself.

I am not allowed to give details how ever if you PM me can provide details.

• Like 1