Havin a kape sa samar

Jackdan67
Posted
Posted

Been here in northern samar 3 months no running water.. pumps ok wishing didnt get 6 pigs ,sari sari store ok ..no rent no water only electric bill...trying work out the rubbish problem .first thing i brought here a dunny seat hanging for my parcel from Australia vegemite...just the rain really getting to me i always come in march and september.think its the mud .just couldnt wait till im 67 to live here plus not into material things feel like i won lotto my girl didnt wont leave phill and got two story concrete bahay...Salamat to some Kano ...just hard to get out of vacation mode getting outriggers to a island drinking redhorse all day flying or buses to maganda places .love a 3 and one kape

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Someday I want to visit Samar, been to Southern Leyte many tines. I know up where you are must be what Philippines was 50 years ago. Both good bad, I guess.

Interesting when you mix Australian slang with Filipino like that. :89:

• Like 2

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Jackdan you're a man of simple taste..:smile:

• Like 1

Jackdan67
Posted
Posted

Dont know prob bitten more i can chew ...ill hav ago .. gusto ko dito..all same same mother inlaw ako jaya wariy...getting confused here tagalog ang waray 

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

We do prefer english as thats what most of us understand.  :thumbsup:

Hey JackDan,

By all means, don't speak Australian.  I can tolerate Waray-Waray dialect but that Aussie dialog will keep me busy with the slang dictionary.....he, he.  

Gotta love them Aussie......

Edited by Jake
  • Like 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Jackdan67 said:

tagalog ang waray 

I thought most in your neck-o-d-woods spoke waray only.  Try south Biliran where they have a mix of waray-Bisayan-tagalog-English.  I was living with a girl from the island and even SHE could not understand everyone, and its a very small island..

• Like 3