PhilHealth rate increase for foreigners

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
56 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Stating the obvious here, but I'd just like a definitive answer on what the sutuation is, and to fall in line with that. I won't get that next week, i know. 

That's one of the big things so many expats can't handle. Not being able to accept there is no such thing as a definitive answer to just about anything drives people to leave, be miserable, and in some cases do something stupid making the situation much worse. Sounds like you are of a similar mindset to me, while I don't always like it, I accept the 'at the moment' validity of answers here and do not stress over something I can't do anything about. Don;t worry, be happy....

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

That's one of the big things so many expats can't handle

Oh Yes! Once you can handle the "Later only, In a while, Out of stock, Maybe & Tomorrow only" You know you have made the transition

Jack :shock_40_anim_gif:

Morning All, I guess we must be nearly Ready the BIG (1) day affair here, Mine has been in town since 9am so I guess I will be broke after the Hair do as well.:whistling: Time for a beer methinks. :cheers:  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
On 12/10/2017 at 8:08 PM, sonjack2847 said:

I went to Phillhealth a few weeks ago and was told in no uncertain terms that if you are on an existing policy as a husband of a Filipina then you are covered.

I went today and they told me exactly the same Kev. 

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
On 12/10/2017 at 10:46 PM, AlwaysRt said:

The other half of that question is "Will I be covered once the policy needs to be renewed?" Which from reading the information from Philhealth it seems the answer will be "No, at that point you need to get your own policy."

renewed my wifes policy today 29 dec 2017 and I am covered P2400 for both of us.

• Like 3