How to get working permit in the Philippines?

cecille
Posted
Posted

hi my name is cecille and my husband is a british national who decided to live herein the philippines for good. we applied for  non quota immigrant visa by  marriage and immigration  gave him  1 year  visa (probation) before to apply for his residence visa. my question is  what are the requires for him to work in the philippines? and where to apply? and how much? please help   to give us infow what to do first.. thank you 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

When you say husband I think you mean "legal" husband and there are many jobs that he does not need a visa for if he is here on a 13a visa. (Married to a filipina resident)

What I do not know, is if he can work while still on the probationary visa but I cannot think of a good reason why not.

cecille
Posted
Posted

sorry i typed requires it should be requirements for him to work in phil.. does he need to get working permit?  where can we get that permit and  yes legal husband. i asked immigration about that and they said yes he can work here  even on probationary  visa. 

cecille
Posted
Posted
32 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

He doesn't need to get a Work permit. He just goes to find a Job, when he has secured a Job he reports to the DOLE ( Department of Labour and Employment) They will give him a Certificate (3 parts) one to give to the Employer & then one to the BIR (Bureau of Inland Revenue) to get his TIN (Tax Identification number) Then one to the The SSS ( Social Security System) then when he gets all his numbers, he can Start work 

Best of Luck to him:thumbsup:

Jack:smile:

Morning All:morning1:

thank you jack. he is from england too. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, cecille said:

thank you jack. he is from england too. 

:hystery: No one is perfect :89: but if he has a sense of humour ( And will have to have when he picks up his First paycheque) He will be OK here, we are a Minority so we have to stand and be counted at times. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

He just goes to find a Job

ay, there's the rub!

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

ay, there's the rub!

Well we have to remember we are immigrants and as with the rest of the World there will be jobs the locals don't want:Yes:

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

ay, there's the rub!

Yes Dave, but we are immigrants and(as with the rest of the World) there will be jobs the Locals don't Want :Yes:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

as with the rest of the World there will be jobs the locals don't want

Yes.  I am always reading about how hard it is for people to find domestic help or to find people to work in the rice fields.  It seems these days that everyone wants a job thats easy to do and pays big money.  Imagine that!

• Like 1

• Santiago changed the title to How to get working permit in the Philippines?