Posted

Jake, the hard part is getting three of them into the same bed...:shades::pow:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Gerald Glatt said:

Jake, the hard part is getting three of them into the same bed...:shades::pow:

I never thought about that, although I probably kick the bucket as I go for the 3rd one, on the same night?  But I gotta hand it to you Gerald -- you're a die hard Screaming Eagles, always living on the edge of the exit door of a perfectly flying C-130.  

Triple POW or is it SPLAT?  

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jake said:

I never thought about that, although I probably kick the bucket as I go for the 3rd one, on the same night?  But I gotta hand it to you Gerald -- you're a die hard Screaming Eagles, always living on the edge of the exit door of a perfectly flying C-130.  

Triple POW or is it SPLAT?  

That 82nd not 101st AA all the way  

30 + and not a splat had a may west though

comon Jake you silly sailor I could believe the third time on  the third one but take it slow you have all night

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jake said:

I think for the most part, the title should be -- How the young Filipinas choose mates

Not so, Jake.  The filipinas I have hinted at, in some of my posts, range between ages 25 and 50.  I mean think about it.  How can she be a widow 2 times and on her 3rd marriage to a guy with one foot in the grave if she is still young?  Age means nothing.  There are as many guy being taken by older filipinas as there are by younger ones (IMHO) because there is a willingness to disbelieve that an older lady can be a scammer.  Uh Uh.  I find it just means that they have had more time to perfect their skill.

This is by NO MEANS meant to imply that all filipinas of any age choose their mates in a certain way.  It simply means that the age of the filipina has little to do with it.

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, expatuk2014 said:

Well i am not rich never was, when i met my Filipina wife i had just started a new job after being unemployed for a year.

I lived in a rented flat, had an old car,no savings, i used a credit card to fly to the Philippines to marry her.

And one of her best friends paid for the wedding as a gift to my wife.

I am by Filipino terms a " Rich Whitey " but all i get is my UK pension an 2 private pensions as does the wife.

So all i can say is if i am not rich, it must have been my stunning good looks that she married me for!!

I have to write this,Maybe she felt sorry for you :hystery:

• Like 5

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I forgot the topic title had the word "Filipina" in it and you were talking about my ex wife.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
On 3/2/2017 at 9:49 AM, jpbago said:

It used to be the guys doing the cherry picking. The cherry picking here is in finding an American who can father 1 or more children so they can get the SS allowance for 18 years plus American passports to sponsor the mother to USA when the allowance stops.

Hmmm...  Good thing you and I are Canadians...  Hey!  You're married!    Oh, horse puckies...  I'm going to be too in a few months...  Guess we'll just have to leave it all to the Yanks...  

:mocking:

• Like 4