How Filipinas choose a mate

robert k
Posted
Posted

Has anyone said, Eenee, Meenee, Minee, Moe yet?

• Like 3

Gary D
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, robert k said:

Or first come first served.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, robert k said:

No But in the past I said any port in a storm.

• Like 2

Reboot
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, bows00 said:

Money may attract the wrong type of girl, but not always. 

I believe women are not necessarily after the money, but are naturally attracted to men that have the ability to generate wealth.  It's built into their DNA and is part of their survival instinct.  They are attracted to strength, and money is power.  And so is confidence which takes years to develop (another reason why some women prefer older men).  

Doesn't this make some of you old farts out there feel a little better about yourselves?

It's called hypergamy, and it's the base survival "mating program" in the female brain...find the strongest male possible...if a better one comes along try to switch. For the male, it's rounding up as many females for mating as possible while minimizing personal commitment...and they don't necessarily have to be the best because quantity trumps quality.

• Like 4

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

yes there are good ones out there. mine just wanted someone to love her, was wondering why she did have any boys interest I think she scared them off because she a no nonsense type of gall very hard work is a demanding job, I told her you have to put yourself out there to be found the you got to slow down so they can catch up with you. she is a loving woman who thinks I m great. takes great care of me. no complaints from me and I not a prize catch financially . but I take care of her also. shes protective of me when it comes her family , I don t get money draining request from them.she used her accumulated money from when she left her job to set things up to help her family and uses her money for their needs. and she is a beautiful woman can t under stand why she was still unwed , but am glad I not in greatest shape, gave her two chances to back out but she wouldn t have it. said she kill any woman that tried to take me.

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

To my mind, the majority (The Good ones) are looking for something that has been lacking here in the PI. STABILITY  ( or as near to it, as they can get. :smile:

Jack :thumbsup:

Morning All :morning1:

Edited by Jack Peterson
a little punctuation if you don't mind
  • Like 3