Food Additives

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Does the MSG headache happen soon after consuming MSG or does it happen hours later?

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, SNAFU said:
On 3/11/2017 at 8:17 AM, JJReyes said:

Each greenhouse requires three full-time Filipino workers. In Israel, only one.

Why is that, JJR? Skills, learning curve, environmental/resource/tech limitations, etc.?

Could be the Israelis are taller. Everyday, the wires holding up the vines must be adjusted. One Filipino stands on a trolley while another pushes. If you are tall and with a short stick, the job can be done by one person. Filipinos prefer employment wages plus bonus. Possibly in Israel you get a percentage of sale.Less people, the higher your take home pay.

It's okay. The high number of unemployed means a little inefficiency helps more in the community find work.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Guy F. said:

Does the MSG headache happen soon after consuming MSG or does it happen hours later?

Don't know about headache, but the msg gas starts with in the hour lolol:hystery:

• Like 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2017 at 8:22 PM, scott h said:

Don't know about headache, but the msg gas starts with in the hour lolol:hystery:

I ask because I've sometimes been getting severe headaches starting in the middle of the night. I'm fairly certain extreme chocolate consumption is causing at least some of them.

Edited by Guy F.
  • Like 1

virginprune
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Guy F. said:

I ask because I've sometimes been getting severe headaches starting in the middle of the night. I'm fairly certain extreme chocolate consumption is causing at least some of them.

It could be the chocolate. Many years ago my mother had to give up chocolate as it gave her migraines.

• Like 3