When you have Clout (money) the law can work quickly

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Glad to see you are relaxed and moderately satisfied with the outcome.  Although telling him to do it and getting it done are two different things.  Lets hope your neighbor sees the wisdom of picking his battles and letting this one go.

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Lets hope your neighbor sees the wisdom of picking his battles and letting this one go.

thumbs-up-homer.png maybe you will remember when I told you about the Chapel, That pole is Leaning quite a way now, not allowing that stay wire on his land (Well his mothers' land) will cause some death and/or Injury but as I have always said that is what it takes to get some thinking and action done. :571c66d400c8c_1(103): the man that can fix stupid will get to be Rich :smile:

Edited by Jack Peterson
Spelling AGAIN
  • Like 4

RBM
Posted
Posted

Jack you may have also made an enemy, without going into details some people here tend to loose face or what ever over simple issues. Believing he knows he was in the wrong normally is useless, personally would be aware in case he trys...get back some how.

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

With some of the stories I have heard lately, I think the courts are getting fed up with people flouting the law/trying it on for profit.I think that maybe the tide has just started to turn in some places.

• Like 3

intrepid
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

(Bad move) Noreco II were there in minutes.

Just wondering how Noreco II learned of this issue so fast?:whistling:  He may be wondering the same thing.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, intrepid said:

Just wondering how Noreco II learned of this issue so fast?:whistling:  He may be wondering the same thing.

It is No secret that my wife holds a Fairly senior position at Noreco yet he still pushed his Luck, his excuse to the Court was I used a registered Sparky, Registered my Arse they all know it is a Criminal offence to tamper with Utility meters But as I said earlier, action had to be taken and he knew where it would come from (had this not been reported all colours of S...t would have followed) yet he still was stupid enough to go ahead. Having said that, I as in we ( my wife & I) are not concerned with any following issues as he has broken the law and the law has sorted him (so have his family and many neighbours) Now here is a little further twist, the Land he is using that is not his and has brought some discomfort to the owner over it, is owned by a rather Large Chinese family who are not (As far as I can make out) too happy at being drawn into this by his stupidity. In Dumaguete we have 3 or 4 large chinese families that keep low keys, This particular Family own the Majority of Northern Junob and have for many years, if this is his way of giving him them the middle finger.png because they wanted him Off the Council [but he just scraped in again]

He has certainly picked the wrong family to do it with So I don't think he will go down any road other than the right one (Well at least for now) 

Guys & Gals before anyone starts on silly talk of War with neighbours Please bear in mind that a Duty of care and responsibility by Employees of these companies especially supervisors and managers must be shown in that they should report things they feel are against the law and /or things that can be dangerous, "A" took that responsibility. Especially as her own property was involved and effectively stopped any more real Harm being done to this Idiots own people. No doubt he is stupid enough to be even more stupid and demand rent for my pole :hystery:  She was asked to Co-opt to the Council but Declined:smile: but deserves a medal

Unless he has awoken from his nap with another silly Idea that is it for today

• Like 3

jpbago
Posted
Posted

A few years ago,there was another neighbor, I think in front of you, Jack, that had blocked access to someone else who was building a house. How did that end up?

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, jpbago said:

A few years ago,there was another neighbor, I think in front of you, Jack, that had blocked access to someone else who was building a house. How did that end up?

That issue goes on but I can say that the Councilor involved in both issues is one and the same. KNOBHEAD :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 4