Any advise for good schools for expats in manila ?

Ann Hay
Posted
Posted

Any advise for good schools for expats in manila ?? And Costs ?? 

• 1 month later...
Nickleback99
Posted
Posted

The International School over near "The Fort"     Most embassy kids go there and some who were in Singapore, which has one of best in the world, say it is comparable.  NOT CHEAP!   Think high school runs about $14K per year, little less for lower grades.  www.ismanila.org

Have "heard" decent things about The Brent School, but I have no other real info on that. 

• 3 months later...
ponching1986
Posted
Posted

Ann is that for you or your kids? I see that your location is in Dubai, do you plan on moving to PI? The reason I asked, PI is a 3rd world country and here in the US, they look down on you, It doesn't matter if you graduated from the most prestigious college in PI, they do not recognize that. 3rd world country 3rd rate education in their eyes. The employer will not spend their time researching your school, I am talking based from my own experience. Maybe its different in Dubai and UK how they view the schools in the Philippines. I have BS Chemical Engineering from Adamson University, Manila. BTW, I was based in Dubai in 1997 - 1998 when I was active duty in the US Navy.

• Like 2