U.K. Schools in Phil's

Ann Hay
Posted
Posted

I have been offered and in early stages of a job prospect and I have Filipino origins but born in U.K. My parents immigrated to U.K. From Phil's over 40 years ago. We have been living in the Middle East from U.K. since 2010 my eldest was 2 when we moved to uae and my kids already exposed Filipino nationalities as we have many friends amongst other nationalities and religions. Just the spoilt culture and can be discriminatory culture here in uae is something not resting well with me these last few years. 

The company in question is a Chinoy company very well established. We would have to based in Makati or close to head offices of possibly new job and near a U.K. Curriculum school or not be too far away from on.  I'd like to hear from anyone who has made the move that have gone through this ? any families who have young children under 12 what school they have sent their child or children what is it like and round about cost per year? Or is it paid annually? 

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Suggest you google "international schools manila" and you will get a selection of schools in the in/around Manila.  My wife was a teacher at an international school in Cebu City many years ago.  She tells me, in her opinion, the level and quality of education is generally higher at international schools then other private schools and much higher than public schools.

• Like 1