Annoying habit

Jake
Posted
Posted

Es sup to you darling......to be followed by tempo if she doesn't like it or couldn't read her mind correctly.  

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

As my condo isn't much bigger than a rabbit hutch I eat out a lot with my Filipino partner.

I don't know if it's just me or does those with Filipino partners notice that they have a habit of pointing out everything on the menu and telling you that you could have it? No sooner do I start looking at the menu then she starts pointing to things and saying " you can have that, you can have that" I tell her that the good thing about menus is that you can have anything on it so she doesn't have to keep pointing things out. Even when I tell her how annoying it is she still continues to do it. I seriously think they are hard wired to not listen.

I've even got to the stage of putting my menu down and asking her if she's finished pointing out things. I like to read all the menu before deciding where as the first thing she sees that she likes she wants to order. After she's ordered she then notices other things and changes her mind. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Maybe you need to chill!  

My Darling SO has a habit of repeating exactly what I have just told her, in other words, giving the impression she is not listening but she is of course and just making sure she understands.  I am slowly getting used to it.

• Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, mogo51 said:

Maybe you need to chill!  

My Darling SO has a habit of repeating exactly what I have just told her, in other words, giving the impression she is not listening but she is of course and just making sure she understands.  I am slowly getting used to it.

Repeat, memorize, repeat, memorize. That is what they do in school.

• Like 2