The Last Roundup

Jake
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, Nephi said:

Tell ya what. After all the years I worked for the airlines in the States and the way I love flying; that almost 15 hour flight from Manila to LA or San Francisco is just about the only thing I miss about the States.

Nephi

Tell ya what Nephi, sounds like a date.  I'll bring a box full of catheters and KY jelly and will demonstrate (on you) how to insert with a happy ending.  I currently live in southern California, a rainbow state with many happy beginnings and endings.....he, he.  

On a more serious note, in spite of my silly comments.....it is my wish to just bring a little smile into your life.  One of these days, Judy and I will actually return to our native land.  

Just take it easy for now and embrace your family.  It's the best medicine in the universe.  Respectfully Jake

• Like 5

Nephi
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jake said:

Tell ya what Nephi, sounds like a date.  I'll bring a box full of catheters and KY jelly and will demonstrate (on you) how to insert with a happy ending.  I currently live in southern California, a rainbow state with many happy beginnings and endings.....he, he.  

On a more serious note, in spite of my silly comments.....it is my wish to just bring a little smile into your life.  One of these days, Judy and I will actually return to our native land.  

Just take it easy for now and embrace your family.  It's the best medicine in the universe.  Respectfully Jake

I think when I get done using a catheter I'll never want to see another one even if it's a Playboy bunny to put it in-Hahaha!

I thought you were over in or around Mabalacat. Shocking to hear you're in So Cal. I spent my childhood and young adult living in N. Hollywood - Close to Burbank Blvd and Whitsett Ave. Went to N. Hollywood High and eventually drove the RTD Bus out of the Van Nuys division. Also worked for PSA and Holiday Airlines at the Burbank Airport and LAX. My dad worked for and retired from Technicolor at Universal. Really a small world for sure. Anyway thanks for the replies. Always good to hear from you for sure.

Nephi

• Like 3