Are you Pro Death Penalty or Anti Death Penalty?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Reboot said:

There was this musician in North Korea. One day he was called upon by Kim Jong-Un himself to compose a piece of music and have an orchestra play it live to him in the great auditorium.
The man, not wanting to displease the great leader did as he asked.
The big night came. With the musician stood at the front the orchestra played his masterpiece. However they were terrible!
“This isn’t how it’s supposed to sound!” The musician shouted at the orchestra, but the great leader was displeased and he called for the musician to be put to death.
Upon arriving at the execution, the musician was asked what he’d like for his final meal.
“I’d like a piping hot curry”, said the musician.
After eating his curry, the hottest curry he’d eaten in a long time, he sat in the electric chair and awaited his fate.
The switch was thrown, sparks flew across the room and the air filled with smoke... But nothing happened, the musician was unharmed.
Having witnessed this miracle, An awe struck Kim Jong-Un decided to give the musician another chance to impress him with his music.
He got straight to work, writing another piece of music, this time, his masterpiece.
The night came, and he stood in front of his orchestra as they completely murdered his piece of music.
“It wasn’t supposed to sound anything like that, nothing at all!” he exclaimed, but Kim Jong-Un isn’t the forgiving type and he sent the musician straight to the execution chamber.
Again, the guards asked him what he wanted for his final meal. This time the musician asked for a curry hot enough to burn his eyes out.
He chomped down the curry, teary eyed and sweating, then was strapped to the chair. Again they threw the switch and again the musician remained unaffected.
Dumbfounded, the great leader said, “One last chance to prove your worth”, amazed that this man was actually still alive!
The night of the third composition came, this time it was going to work, “surely this is the most masterful piece of music ever written” thought the musician.
For the third time, the orchestra failed to play the music to how the musician had written it and yet again he was sent to the execution chamber, with Kim Jong-Un himself set to throw the switch.
His final meal request was for the hottest curry ever made on this planet.
“No” said the great leader, I've had it with you and your super hot curries. We’re putting you straight in the chair this time, no final meal, you’re not walking out of here unharmed”
The musician was strapped in, the switch thrown by none other than Kim Jong-Un himself. Sparks flew, smoke bloomed an yet the man yet again was unharmed!
The great leader stood there, speechless.
The musician looked at him and said, “Oh, the curries had nothing to do with it, I’m just a terrible conductor.”

So long and such a painful ending! :smile:

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Myself I am opposed...especially if it's me

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

"What cant be said, cant be said and cant be whistled either"

Swami Rama Tirha

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Just a heads up, due to the nature of this topic off topic posts will be removed. Thanks for understanding.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Just a heads up, due to the nature of this topic off topic posts will be removed. Thanks for understanding.

What you have written is totally vogue.....he, he.

• Like 1