Westminster Terrorist Attackt

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/westminster-terror-attack-everything-know-far/

A police officer and a terrorist are among five dead following a major terrorist incident just yards from the Houses of Parliament. Here's everything we know about the attack so far (follow link for the rest of the story)

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Well that is the warning now it is time :huh:

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted
43 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well that is the warning now it is time :huh:

Maybe, but I think the warning was given many years ago but just too many choose to ignore it.  There are now some leaders wishing to heed the those warnings but still too many don't want to accept the reality of what is going on around them for various reasons.  I continue to stick by my prediction made years ago, "Things will get much worse before they get better!"  :photo-109:   Off my SB.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

The thing is folks, when or how will this all end (if ever).

A memorable quote comes to mind from a very, very liberal American TV show (the West Wing) from the early 2000's.

When asked how the mid east problem will be solved, a senior advisor (again a liberal character) said "They will like us when we win!"

There are times when I think the world has almost reached that point unfortunately. 

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, intrepid said:

still too many don't want to accept the reality

Like things here, it will only be real when it happens to them personally and then they will jump on the bandwagon of we need to do something :huh: Autonomy don't work, only the Laws of any Country do. But hey! we are preaching to the Choir. seems only those in the pulpit know best :571c66d400c8c_1(103): We have always said (Have we Not) be careful what we wish for well you got it now World Leaders, You let it Fester, now what you gonna Do. NAFF all as per usual. :console: These people were given Trust they abused that trust Everywhere.:56da64a10ceee_1(235): So let's start by removing that Trust and Lock them Up before they  go any further, They did it to an Enemy during wars when the Enemy had people still living in the Country. This is becoming the World War so to me War strategy needs applying.

Jack:unsure:

Not such a Good one but Morning all :morning1: ( Gosh I need that 2 pm beer and it is only 10 am)

• Like 4