Olongapo City U.S. Embassy Outreach Scheduled

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Another outreach is planned for Olongapo / Subic Freeport, April 21.  Nice to see that they seem to be back on a quarterly schedule.

I could not find this on the U.S. Embassy web site just now, so please double check if you plan to use it.  I received if from a friend who is on the RAO mailing list.

outreach.png

• 2 weeks later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Follow up:  Angeles City on April 20, Olongapo on 21

https://ph.usembassy.gov/17654-2/

U.S. Embassy, Manila, Philippines 

Message for U.S. Citizens:  Angeles City Outreach – April 20, 2017

Olongapo City Outreach – April 21, 2017

THE EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES IS TRANSMITTING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION THROUGH THE EMBASSY WARDEN SYSTEM AS A PUBLIC SERVICE TO AMERICAN CITIZENS IN THE PHILIPPINES. PLEASE DISSEMINATE THIS MESSAGE TO ALL U.S. CITIZENS IN YOUR ORGANIZATION OR NEIGHBORHOOD. THANK YOU. 

The U.S. Embassy would like to inform U.S. citizens that the American Citizen Services (ACS) unit will be holding an outreach visit in Angeles City on April 20, 2017 and Olongapo City on April 21, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. The ACS team will be accompanied by representatives of the Social Security Administration (SSA), the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and DHS-US Citizenship and Immigration Services (DHS-USCIS).  Please click the link below for more information.

Angeles City Outreach

Olongapo City Outreach

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I'm at the outreach now.  I am 51 on the SS list but SS has 5 people processing so it should go quickly.  I'm applying for my daughter's SSN.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I'm at the outreach now.  I am 51 on the SS list but SS has 5 people processing so it should go quickly.  I'm applying for my daughter's SSN.

So I arrived at 7:40 and they started at 08:00.  #51 came up at 0945 and my transaction was all of 30 seconds.

• Like 1